How to find a good dominicana

nai23

Oct 16, 2013
Hey everyone! I am new here so forgive me if this has already been covered but I am from the bahamas and single. And I was giving consideration to looking for a relationship outside of my country. Also I am currently looking at islands in the caribbean where i could potentially live for a while and operate an online business. My questions about the business i will post in the business section but as for dating a dominican woman with so many of them being prostitutes and/or just looking for a foreigner to take care of them how do you know when they are truely sincere who do you look for?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Hey everyone! I am new here so forgive me if this has already been covered but I am from the bahamas and single. And I was giving consideration to looking for a relationship outside of my country. Also I am currently looking at islands in the caribbean where i could potentially live for a while and operate an online business. My questions about the business i will post in the business section but as for dating a dominican woman with so many of them being prostitutes and/or just looking for a foreigner to take care of them how do you know when they are truely sincere who do you look for?

Find one whose Daddy is rich and has been educated in Europe. Everyone else is suspect.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Okay, to be a little more serious in finding a good Dom Woman, try Cupid.com Latin.com, same sites really..At least there you should find DOM woman who are tired of the games, and just wants to finally find a good man,etc...That will be your best shot, or its going to be a lot of clubs/bars finding exactly what your not wanting..And most will have baggage, kids at a young age.

Create a very good and to the point profile. If you don't speak Spanish, make it clear that they MUST speak English and a lot do, many go to school learning it here.

Moreover, when you do find one and you will, get tested!! Hit the local clinic for your HIV/STD Tests, think with the head on your shoulders..Too much of that in this Country..be careful!

Anthony

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
"how do you know when they are truly sincere who do you look for?"

The answer is very simple. After a romantic encounter offer cash. If she refuses, you found a good one!!
(There is a 99.9% chance she will not refuse the cash).....Sorry to burst your bubble:rolleyes:

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
There is more HIV in the Bahamas then here. No gringo well find a girl that is so well off that she well not take gas money or taxi fair.
It takes a long time to understand this ****ry it is so different the the usa. It has a lot to do with what you think is a good women .
Your first mestake is saying that a women is just looking for a foreigner to take care of them , if a man any man can not take care of them he will
Not be the man for her and she will look els where ..... look with your eyes wide open be willing to chang somethings about your self if and when
Needed try looking in the campo not POP and use condoms ...

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006

Hey Bahaman,

Any particular reason why you're looking to set up shop in a different island? I ask because I find the Bahamas a beautiful island. I've been there on two occasions.

Anyways, you sound like a young adventurous guy. Why don't you come with an open mind and explore what the country has to offer. If you are lucky, great! If not, you're young and your business model isn't a brick and mortar type. You could ways return to your beautiful island.

Don't come with a lot of preconceived notions - just be a man, as you are, and be observant with whom you're engaging with. Have fun and good luck. :)

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
I've told this to some of my foreign friends, The best way of finding a good girl for a foreigner in my opinion, is first to try to learn the language and culture a little bit before aiming for love, this is essential. the best way of doing this is to find trust worthy Dominican friends or at least acquaintances. I'm not kidding, and finding some decent Dominican friends is not as hard as some might think, just take a few courses in one of the universities, go to the gym etc and I'm sure you'll meet some decent people. Anyways, finding Dominican friends will allow you to eventually meet a decent girl, since here everyone knows each other, or knows someone who knows someone etc.. Among Dominicans everyone knows who's the puta, who's the cuero, who's the decent girl that hasn't had that many boyfriends, even the one who's saving herself for marriage (I know this might be hard for gringos who are use to cueros in Sosua to believe but there are many Dominicanas who do this) etc..

Dominicans love chisme, and your reputation means alot in which ever social circle you belong to. My point is that if you have good friends they'll advise you about which girls is "good" or which are just good for a one night bang. All of this might seem to be too much work for finding a decent girl, but if you intend to live in the country for a long period of time and find a significant other, then why not? You might as well mingle with the locals and learn how things work here. Although, if you plan to just come here for vacation or just a few months then forget everything I said and head to pasion, and all the other clubs remember to go for all the slutty looking Dominicans once your there.

Last edited:

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
We all know some. Trick is to get someone to introduce them to you. Now, mention again what makes you worthy?

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
. . . . as for dating a dominican woman with so many of them being prostit . . .utes and/or just looking for a foreigner to take care of them how do you know when they are truely sincere who do you look for?

Oh come on, bronzeallspice, where are you?

So you think Dominican women are by in large prostitutes, which reduces the number of "good ones" available to you. Why don't you pick a nationality where you feel the women aren't prostitutes, and then start from there?

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

You're dead in the water, and you don't even know it......

Good luck though......

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Okay, to be a little more serious in finding a good Dom Woman, try Cupid.com Latin.com, same sites really..At least there you should find DOM woman who are tired of the games, and just wants to finally find a good man,etc...That will be your best shot, or its going to be a lot of clubs/bars finding exactly what your not wanting..And most will have baggage, kids at a young age.

Create a very good and to the point profile. If you don't speak Spanish, make it clear that they MUST speak English and a lot do, many go to school learning it here.

Moreover, when you do find one and you will, get tested!! Hit the local clinic for your HIV/STD Tests, think with the head on your shoulders..Too much of that in this Country..be careful!

Anthony

You're giving advice????

I love DR1.......

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
good dominicana? what the hell? what you need is a dominicana who's been a bad, bad girl!

3146k9k.gif

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
There is more HIV in the Bahamas then here. No gringo well find a girl that is so well off that she well not take gas money or taxi fair.
It takes a long time to understand this ****ry it is so different the the usa. It has a lot to do with what you think is a good women .
Your first mestake is saying that a women is just looking for a foreigner to take care of them , if a man any man can not take care of them he will
Not be the man for her and she will look els where ..... look with your eyes wide open be willing to chang somethings about your self if and when
Needed try looking in the campo not POP and use condoms ...

that is true my girl want someone to take care of her because im the man of the relationship and she know shes the female. i cant sweep or wash dishes with out her getting mad at me because thats her job but she do like to work and make her own money and i seen that when she was actually working some crazy hours but i would say to the op to just live here and date intill he finds that good girl

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
B.m.

Better stay home,
Because you already know how to find a good Bahama Mama!:)

nai23

Oct 16, 2013
Lol damn! Some good and some funny advice I will however take it all very seriously. The dr doesnt seem like the place for an amateur gatta know how the game is played to survive. None the less I am interested in traveling to other caribbean islands and experiencing the culture and meeting new ppl and my new business venture would afford that so I will come and have a good time and take it all in stride thanks for the advice

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
just fight the girls off for a month first then take them in after. dont need to get the wrong one right away