NYC to SDQ

Dandman

May 17, 2004
I am almost certain that I read in one of the forums a few weeks ago that American Airlines was going to restart new non stops flights from New York City to Santo Domingo. I still can get no info on that. Was that just speculation or does anyone have any info on this.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I have not heard that anywhere - let us know if you find out it's true..... We're trying United out of Newark for the first time next trip because they're direct.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I am almost certain that I read in one of the forums a few weeks ago that American Airlines was going to restart new non stops flights from New York City to Santo Domingo. I still can get no info on that. Was that just speculation or does anyone have any info on this.

That is speculation, they said they do not discrad to take back the routes JFK-SDQ and JFK-STI but didnt says when. Delta is adding an extra flight to Santiago and Santo Domingo, and also Jetblue.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
You can use American Airlines with this way:

JFK - MIA - SDQ

It works well, as long you can fly with AA. They stopped going to STI/SDQ and I don't believe they want to restart the route. Delta, Untied and JetBlue still goes to SDQ from Northeast area non-stop as well.