Clase de Salsa en Santiago?

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
Hi guys,

my work is really "lonely-type" work (web programming all the day). I need to moove, I need to meet people, so I was thinking to go to Salsa Class, I was a good dancer (I'm 41 and took 7 years classes many years ago).

Can you tell me a good salsa school in Santiago (if one exist)?

I prefer "cuban style" salsa, I meen I can dance on 2, but I don't like it.

I don't want a "clase particular", I want a group of people because the goals are:

meeting nice people, knowing new girls, doing some "sport" (I mean I know dancing is not sport,
I'm a musician too, I know music and dancing is an art, but you moove too, so is much more healthy than spending all the day sitting in front of a computer, or going out drinking Presidente or Barcelo...)
Not misunderstand: I'm not looking for sex, I'm looking a way to introduce me in different group of people while enjoing dancing. Maybe looking for a wife in the future jejejejejej.

Thanks guys ;)

Jazz21.

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
If you say you're not looking for sex, it's going to show up by accident. :))))) Sorry for the intrusion on your post without offering an answer to your question. Hey, it's Sunday and the weather is beautiful here in New York.

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
Jejejej I apologize for the sentence "not looking for sex", it's because in DR every guy is looking for sex, but in this case I'm not, if it's happen and I like the girl involved, it's ok, but this is not my goal now. I had much much much sex in touristic zones...
I'm looking for a different "ambient" if it exists, different people, I'm tired of the "cueros" looking for a visa or money only... I'm trying to think different.
I'm really difficult in "relationship and sex" I mean I have a very different taste. I don't like the shape of the "caribbean girl" (sorry girls, do not offend!!) and their way of thinking, so, just want to look in something else I like (salsa) and see what "type of people" and of girls are in there.
When I went to DR (3 years ago) I did not valuate I need a girl that I like, but here I don't find any. (I know it sounds ridicoulos but it's it).
Just want to meet new people enjoing dancing salsa ;)

Thanks for your reply. :)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Jejejej I apologize for the sentence "not looking for sex", it's because in DR every guy is looking for sex, but in this case I'm not, if it's happen and I like the girl involved, it's ok, but this is not my goal now. I had much much much sex in touristic zones...
I'm looking for a different "ambient" if it exists, different people, I'm tired of the "cueros" looking for a visa or money only... I'm trying to think different.
I'm really difficult in "relationship and sex" I mean I have a very different taste. I don't like the shape of the "caribbean girl" (sorry girls, do not offend!!) and their way of thinking, so, just want to look in something else I like (salsa) and see what "type of people" and of girls are in there.
When I went to DR (3 years ago) I did not valuate I need a girl that I like, but here I don't find any. (I know it sounds ridicoulos but it's it).

tell us a little about the shape of the "caribbean girl". what about it don't you like?

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006

You seem like a good sport with a sense of humor, so I would just endorse that you'll have even more sex than the touristas areas.:) Like Gorgon, I would like to know,"what type of shape you're interested in if you don't mind, because they come in all flavors." :))

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Maybe OP prefers kind of (non?) shape like that? ;)

2qjd7y8.jpg

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Strange, why it posts twice and why i get a notice "caribmike clicked likes for..."????

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
jejeej, it's a little O.T. and I don't want to use words that I know moderators don't like:

I can say, I like very small ass and skinny type girls. You can here find this in girls under 16 but
1) it's illegal
2) I need a Wife, a person I can talk too, that has an experience on something, with culture...
I'm 41, a need someone like 30 years old, without children, skinny, small ass, prefer white
(I'm not racist, it's only taste, I want to recognize me in my sons.. I'm white)
with culture... who want to have a stable family (in DR? 99% divorce?!?!?)
Whose hobby are not only (and possibly not at all) eating!! jejejejeje
I think it's rather impossible... and I did not put all the "desire" jejejejjejeje
I know I pretend too much jejejejej, It's my fault!! jejejejejeje
Maybe I will change country the next year. Going to Romania? To Indonesia?
I don't like country where life is too expensive ;)

Thanks for your reply, anyone on the subject Salsa Classes in Santiago?

:)

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
jejeej, it's a little O.T. and I don't want to use words that I know moderators don't like:

I can say, I like very small ass and skinny type girls. You can here find this in girls under 16 but
1) it's illegal
2) I need a Wife, a person I can talk too, that has an experience on something, with culture...
I'm 41, a need someone like 30 years old, without children, skinny, small ass, prefer white
(I'm not racist, it's only taste, I want to recognize me in my sons.. I'm white)
I think it's rather impossible... and I did not put all the "desire" jejejejjejeje

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006

1) it's illegal

Your choices shouldn't be anything to apologize for - we all have our own and that's what makes us different and interesting. I'm sure you could find what you're looking in Santiago especially.

The size of an adult mimicking that of an adolescent, I've seen a lot of women like size 1 and 2. That's too skinny for me and I am definitely not attracted to those types at all.

Sorry I cannot offer any direction to your inquiry. Have fun, enjoy life, and happy dancing bro! :))

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
Don't know if I can find what I'm looking for, but if I don't try different groups of people, I'm shure I will not find. :)

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
I dont know about Santiago but during 2010 i went all over SD looking for 'salsa'

did not find any bar, disco, night club etc where they REALLY play salsa, much less salsa schools.

it is mostly bachata, which i dont like, and some merengue

why? almost nobody in DR knows how to dance salsa

You will notice, in most places when DJ play salsa ... everyone disappear from dancing floor.

Some older people in DR like to dance "son" [cuban], which is basically salsa, popular during 1940 and 50, I think.

If you go to Puerto Rico you will find groups and DJ that only play salsa, nothing more... NYrican cafe, old San Juan.

Nothing like dancing, for your body and mind.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
As you drive on avenida Yapur Dumit (it later becomes av. Estrella Sadhalla) toward the Utesa University there is a signage on the left side that says Salsa School or something like that - it may be just before or just after the intersection with av. Circunvalacion. I don't know for a fact that there is a school there but worth checking it out.

PS. what's up with DR1 posting? - posts get rejected even though I am logged in. Buggy buggy.

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
I know is difficult to find, but I sow people dancing very well... at that time I did not ask them... So I think someware there are salsa schools, at least one.

I will check around Utesa, I don't live far from there.

Thank you :)