I can take a dog, child friendly and house trained!

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I have been to Padela but they are all a little bit broken, one has a huge open wound on its back, two have broken legs that seem to be just left to dangle as they hobble about on 3, one is obviously from a loving home and have gotten itself lost as it is so fat and so house timid and not really kennel abandoned or street material. There are a few puppies and I don't want puppies, and the others are just street rogues.
And so if anyone is looking, I am prepared to meet or come and see anything you need to regime.

mainegal

May 22, 2012
I'm confused, are you looking for a dog or trying to get rid of some less than healthy ones?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I am able to accept a dog into my life, like I said I have been to Padela but not really anything I could commit to. Why we're you confused, my English is pretty good ; /

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
Hi Smart, we have 2 beautiful female, smallish Dominican dogs, tan colour, in very good health, been neutered with full injections, excellent with children, fully house trained, good guard dogs but not yappy. We are very sad to be offering them up for rehousing but we are leaving the DR.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Yes, me too..Sorry smart, your post looks like you are offering dogs as well..This part. And so if anyone is looking, I am prepared to meet or come and see anything you need to regime....Those dogs need to be rescued..man!

I'm confused, are you looking for a dog or trying to get rid of some less than healthy ones?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Seems my perfect English is letting me down again:lick: lol. No I am looking for a dog to come live with us. I can come and see them, or meet up, whatever.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Like another poster asked, where are you located? and what type of dog do you want? Listen, why not rescue a stray? This is where I am going with this..I have 6 strays here by me, was 7, I took one in last Month, and now feed/water 2 others, sometimes they will sleep on my front balcony. One is med sized, looks like a German Shepard/Dobbie mix, very sweet guy, maybe around 6 Years old going by teeth. He listens very well, can walk with no leash, understands English/Spanish..Again, he is so sweet, its sad!!

The other looks like a long haired retriever, very cute! has that puppy face, maybe 2 Years old, very sweet too, has come with me a few times to Jose Luis, followed my commands but only in Spanish..sit, wait instead of stay for example..Perite?? don't know the spelling in Spanish for wait, but he listens very well..And a few times if I allowed him to go ahead of me (was worried about the traffic) he would stop on his own to wait for me..If I had a house or a bigger apartment, in they come!! in a heart beat...I'm in POP between 4Th & 5Th street..

There are also 3 smaller dogs, beagle type, all very nice, still look good, not looking like strays. I have had a few interactions with them, all very nice, just wanting to be loved. As for the other 2, I named the retriever look alike Runner, is getting use to that name and the other I named him Sam and/or Sammy, does respond to either name. Matter of fact, he lets me know when he is here. He will either give a few small cries, or will jump up to my window from the balcony and give it a scratch..

Overall, I hopefully will get photos of them all, then open a thread here to see if any members can help them...I think CCCC was looking for 2 small guys, the 3 here may be a perfect match for his needs..One of the2 looks like a miniature waimarama, Grey in color,looks cool, like this photo Google Image Result for http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6097/6286361587_1323f981f3_m.jpg

Seems my perfect English is letting me down again:lick: lol. No I am looking for a dog to come live with us. I can come and see them, or meet up, whatever.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You can't have my dogs, or my children!!!!!!!
Interested in a barely used wife????
She is NOT "house broken", she sure "$HITS" all over me!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
CCCCC..was it you that was looking for 2 small dogs?? Like I said, I have about 6 strays over this way, all look nice, not street rats yet thank God...

I will try to get some photos of them all if so

Ant