Buying a rental/for sale ad.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I Thought that I'd try DR1.

Going thru the pages of how to do it and what payment method they will except, that I will not do, leaves me out. Very unclear and run in circles with me running out the door.

I'd rather go to an IRS audit.... and have several times and those were easy compared to the layers that DR1 demands.

Robert?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Have you considered contacting el Jefe, or are you escared of him?
He may be a little scary looking, but I bet is happy to take your Pesos.

robert @ dr1.com

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012

Going thru the pages of how to do it and what payment method they will except, that I will not do, leaves me out. Very unclear and run in circles with me running out the door.

I'd rather go to an IRS audit.... and have several times and those were easy compared to the layers that DR1 demands.

Robert?

Might be better to contact the Boss directly rather than starting a thread about it, what can any posters do?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Robert?

I don't know what the issue is, we have had 1000's of listings over the years without a problem.
As Der Fish posted, it's a very easy process.

Did you look at the Help / FAQ on the Real Estate page?
Dominican Republic Real Estate - Help

We accept credit cards and PayPal.

If you have any issues, PM me.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Where are you trying to rent or sell? If you are looking for ex-pats there are probably more effective ways.

LTSTeve

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
We are planning to relocate and have something as well which we would put up soon, any advise welcome.

Are you relocating within the DR? It is hard to give you an answer. You seem to be a little vague. You may need to involve a realtor.
LTSTeve

Gregory Wales

Mar 7, 2002
www.mhhp.org
100 hits on my ad on dr1 in last week.

Robert?

Ringo,

You won't know until you try it. People are really responding to our ad on DR1 right now. In one day we had 41 hits alone in the last week. People are calling me and emailing me. I say, get some help and get you ad up now.

Here's what my ad looks like - Its simple:
http://www.dr1.com/rentals/property/P_404.html

Last edited by a moderator: