Zumba Classes in Sosua?

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Are there any regularly scheduled Zumba classes (high intensity preferred) in the Sosua area?

If so, can you tell me where, when, and approximate cost and how to contact/connect with the person providing it?

You can PM me or respond here in case others are interested as well.

Thanks and regards.

bicep

Jul 26, 2009
zumba classes

Are there any regularly scheduled Zumba classes (high intensity preferred) in the Sosua area?

If so, can you tell me where, when, and approximate cost and how to contact/connect with the person providing it?

Thanks and regards.

there is zumba classes in the family gym a little further from the hospital turn left on next street then left again first building on your right dont know the prices but iheard it was reasonable .

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks for the info; checked out the Zumba site - seems they're all in Puerto Plata. Family Gym - thanks I do know where that is, but can't get a schedule of classes.

Anyone have a phone number for Family Gym or know what days/times Zumba is offered, and can you pay a class fee or do you have to be a member?

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
FYI:
The Millenium spa in Cabarete lists Zumba classes.

Last edited:

ken kopas

Jun 22, 2003
Classes can be had at Academia de Arte, located at the Plaza Internacional, 10-B, Sosua (next to CMC). Call Rafael Gonzalez @ 829-284-8183 or stop in to see him for more info.

Ken

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
If 30 minutes of travel works for you, have one here in POP, just up from Jose Luis..Going to JL soon, can grab the number for you if you want

Ant

Thanks and regards.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks but I'd like to stay in Sosua, if possible. If I can't make it work here, I'll be back in touch.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
In POP 809-261-7851...Just got back from Jose Luis, grabbed the number for you just in case

Thanks but I'd like to stay in Sosua, if possible. If I can't make it work here, I'll be back in touch.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Emily Watson dance school in Sosua. Emily has her own version called "Dancercise" similar but uses latino music. It's very popular! Her number is 809 7771290 emilyavwatson@gmail.com emilywatsonschoolofdance.com

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks, I've been doing Emily's and it's great, but I have a potential schedule conflict so am seeing what else is available, where and what time.