DV8 or other medicine woman advice?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I have a wart on my finger, went to the docs and he gave me this brown cream which is crap. Where can I get if possible and what is the name of one of those sticks that freezes the thing?
What's it called in spanininican?

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
The best way to remove a wart is with garlic. Tape a small piece over the wart in the morning, change it before you go to sleep, and do this for 2-3 days and the wart will be gone. You will see the thing going black and then gone.
Most of the crap you buy doesn't work, but I know this does because I have used it.
Try it out, its cheap and works

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
My wart is a bleeding wart, if I attack it it bleeds and doesn't stop. It's a right pain in the arse. If I catch it then it might bleed and I do not notice until I notice blood everywhere.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
My wart is a bleeding wart, if I attack it it bleeds and doesn't stop. It's a right pain in the arse. If I catch it then it might bleed and I do not notice until I notice blood everywhere.

If it's a bleeding type, then it might sting when you put garlic on it. Your finger won't fall off, but the wart will go away.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I just read about essential oils - it said that Oregano Essential Oil will dissolve a wart, but not on the list you linked to.

You'll smell good too!

I've no doubt that there are many remedies these are but a few.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i do not know about home remedies but you can buy salicylic acid in any pharmacy and try that. i did and a large chunk of my foot fell off. the wart did not. but who knows, maybe it will work for you. other that that i would visit a dermatologist and burn this f**ker off with a laser. covered by insurance too.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I don't know where you are located Smart. A new wart that bleeds could be something that you want a dermatologist to look at as it may be an indicator of a more serious problem.

One is at CMC on Tuesday and Thursday evenings after 5PM. Call Mary Jo at CMC to confirm my info. 809-571-4696
I think that she has on office in Holms ? in POP.

I have a small scab spot on my arm that will not heal, so I'll have a biopsy done at CMC and most likely have it burned off with ... liquid nitrogen?

Good luck.

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
Have a dermatologist look at it before it turns into something nasty. If they can, they will freeze it better than any of those over the counter crap. If you read the instructions for the over the counter freeze thing, its over a period of time, dont remember how long, but long enough for me to through it out!

best of luck

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Hey Smart. What did you end up doing or planning on doing? Again, I don't know where you are but if not in the north, I can give you a contact in S.D. and I'm sure knowing your location others can give some recommendations also.

It would be good to share with others.

Thanks.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AE" is right about "Oils"!!!!!
"Popeye" once had a wart on his middle finger.
The doctor told him to "Stick It In "Olive Oil" 3 times a day!!!!!!
Popeye said, "That's How I Got It In The First Place"!!!!!!!!!!

"Rim Shot" Please!

I have MORE!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
"AE" is right about "Oils"!!!!!
"Popeye" once had a wart on his middle finger.
The doctor told him to "Stick It In "Olive Oil" 3 times a day!!!!!!
Popeye said, "That's How I Got It In The First Place"!!!!!!!!!!

"Rim Shot" Please!

I have MORE!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ROFL. Good one. Please, NO more.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I'm in the capital, just off Kennedy near Sambil (the most unoccupied mall and biggest money laundering mall in the country), it's Halloween every day in there.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
I had a few moons ago, they sold that stuff that turns hard white..NO! not White Out DRERS..LOL...a few days later it was gone..Or cut it off..straight edge razor, go flat along with finger, slice it!..Add peroxide, bandaide, fernitto.

i do not know about home remedies but you can buy salicylic acid in any pharmacy and try that. i did and a large chunk of my foot fell off. the wart did not. but who knows, maybe it will work for you. other that that i would visit a dermatologist and burn this f**ker off with a laser. covered by insurance too.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I'm in the capital, just off Kennedy near Sambil (the most unoccupied mall and biggest money laundering mall in the country), it's Halloween every day in there.

OK. That helps and my info. in the north is not to helpful for you.

Call BRACA in S.D. They specialize in breast cancer and blood disorders of all sorts, oncology. They ran a full batch of blood tests on me and they are the ones that suggested that I see a dermatologist closer to home to look at the scab on my arm that will not heal and suggested that it is pre-cancerous. (runs in my family) You will most likely have to see a doc to pay them to get the recommendation. But I think that it is worth it to sort out your situation.

809-683-6564

They have 2 offices in S.D. and I'm sure that they can recommend a good dermatologist if they don't do that type of work.

I can send you the lat/long for both offices so you can find them on Google Earth if you wish.

Please keep us informed.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey Ringo,

Are you taking any meds?? Reason I ask is, When I first rescued my Puppy, was walking past her, she turned around, ran a bit, came back and her tooth caught mt lower calf, ripping it open, may have needed 10--12 stitches or so. Put a butterfly on it to keep it closed, cleaned it yatta yatta yatta...but the damn thing would never heal. It would scab, then when I took a shower etc, off it came..I take Dextramentosone, finally figured it out..Stopped for a week and now its finally healed..This went on for 4 Months or so before I realized why..

So, just wondering...Or lik eyou said, you may have a disorder for not clotting..

Ant

OK. That helps and my info. in the north is not to helpful for you.

Call BRACA in S.D. They specialize in breast cancer and blood disorders of all sorts, oncology. They ran a full batch of blood tests on me and they are the ones that suggested that I see a dermatologist closer to home to look at the scab on my arm that will not heal and suggested that it is pre-cancerous. (runs in my family) You will most likely have to see a doc to pay them to get the recommendation. But I think that it is worth it to sort out your situation.

809-683-6564

They have 2 offices in S.D. and I'm sure that they can recommend a good dermatologist if they don't do that type of work.

I can send you the lat/long for both offices so you can find them on Google Earth if you wish.

Please keep us informed.