portecting my assites ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Now that I have set up a nice new place and have gotten over my X I have been thinking about anouther girl .
As we all know the girls here will wate a long time and play games to get a man's things .

The local men are gating away with all kinds of things here.
So how do I keep my things and have a girlfriend .

Only thing I have come up with is f the nice place I set up and go low end
Nothing to louse ..
Any one els got any ideas?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Now that I have set up a nice new place and have gotten over my X I have been thinking about anouther girl .
As we all know the girls here will wate a long time and play games to get a man's things .

Nothing to louse ..

I have not idea what an " assites is. But I bet that you have will loose it...............more times then not.

My Idea? Go Away.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

Nothing to louse ..

Did you just say ass tits?
I haven't been gating away with anything, been louseing things up.
Better have nothing so I'll be rich in the future and no girl fried.
Am out of ideas taking the slow boat home.:cry:

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Assets, possessions . Look I can not spell but I like to try a understand things . There must be a way to be safe and happy . To just say go home is not inteligent it is dum . I can not spell but I am not dum I will not just go home. But I will spend just as mouch time trying to prtect my sellf as the
Girls try to find ways to get my things .

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
1- dont get married
2- rent
3- buy cheap furniture
4-get a vasectomy and dont tell her
5-let her think you are poor
6-dont tell her of any asstits you have
7-have your car in someone elses name or have a large car note

and above all, before she moves in, test her using other gringos better looking and richer than you

RGLRM

Jun 25, 2013
Luperon pretty much has it covered. I would add no fancy clothes and no expensive electronics.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
How about................. stop picking up the local "trade"?

How much more simple can it be to protect ALL of your assites?

You pay for what you play with. THAT simple.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Assets, possessions . Look I can not spell but I like to try a understand things . There must be a way to be safe and happy . To just say go home is not inteligent it is dum . I can not spell but I am not dum I will not just go home. But I will spend just as mouch time trying to prtect my sellf as the
Girls try to find ways to get my things .

i think you are sweet and nice even if i need to read you messages out loud ;) your posts always make me giggle, in a good way. as far as my honest advice:
rent a furnished house so you do not put much off your possessions out there to grab,
vasectomy is good but you can also take the gal to the hospital every few months for a contraceptive shot,
don't have cash around the house or any small valuables that can easily get nicked like watches and jewelry,
keep the gal happy with regular "just for you" money, 500 pesos in cash a week is good and will cover nails and hair.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Sweet Jesus...I guess he is Latino or from another Country, does not write English well, but damn, he's trying folks, takes balls to post like he does, give him credit..However, I loved the asstits..you can protect them by keeping her in the home at all times..

On a serious note..you can't, your screwed if you ever leave the house for even an hour..Did you know that the average Dominican Female can empty out a 3 BR Apartment in just 1 hour, amazing, shocked the hell out of me, but that was round one...Round 2, She wanted it all and our shared car..How did she do it?? Faked a divorce, had the police give me a free ride to a jail cell for 13 hours while she cleaned me out and flat bedded the car...After 7 Months, its all hers for the taking..You want to test her? Screw her feelings then! because if this is a farce, she already could care less about you right here right now..

Make a list of all your assets, everything from the Microwave to pens and pencils, its all yours..Write it out that all of the contents on that paper/document was yours before the relationship started, she cannot claim any of it, have her sign it and ask for iD too, make a copy, screw it! Think I'm still bitter? Hell yes!! These things you just don't do to another person if your 1/2 human...Just my 2 cents...She will either understand or....mmmm.lets see..Turn o actress mode with crying option, but check for real tears.

Or, crap! She was a good one and told you to shove it ..oops...If she truly loves you bro, she will get it..

Ant

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
If you are so scared to get ripped off by a girl, that means you have no confidence in you or are too old and trying to get some young chicks.

Either way, if this is too risky for you financially, dont buy just rend furnished and thats it. Even tell her this is your stuff , what a surprise will she have when she decides its over!!!

Its like anywhere in the world, if you are looking for a gold digger you will lose a way or another. Doesnt mean its bad , a lot of people are used by girls for money and they are still happy even if they know inside of them they are.

Just stop worrying, if you are that scared maybe its not a good idea for you too live here :)

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Yachtie there is a trick to happiness. Be sure that the woman appreciates you more than you appreciate her. Bring her in slowly dont be a doormat. Women respect a man not a crying wimpy mush. If a woman is critical of your things compare them to hers. You can afford five hundred pesos a week, remember you get what you pay for.

Dont be too nice. Dont let her think she is your only girl, Dont get caught with your ex like last time.
LOL good luck to you player.

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
you only live once,

have fun.

and remember it doesn't end when it ends.................the end is just the beginning here. that is the best part! Play the game and enjoy yourself. Hide everything.

Dave

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dont buy just rend furnished and thats it. Even tell her this is your stuff , what a surprise will she have when she decides its over!!!

10 times no. if the rental is in his name and all the furnishing is gone then guess who will be chased by the police. i'd say to rent in her name.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Dv8, i meant rent an apartement that IS furnished, not to furnish one!

Sorry my english is bad sometimes, jiji

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
I gotta see your place bro..LOL....The real get smart...Press button number 5. sofa pops up from floor....The old bed in the wall trick, got it ;)

you only live once,

have fun.

and remember it doesn't end when it ends.................the end is just the beginning here. that is the best part! Play the game and enjoy yourself. Hide everything.

Dave

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Thanks guys . Yes I lack confidence and I am old and I like girls 20 and I am 39. I feel you skynet. break my heart or rob me but booth is to much
To take at the same time. As for the vasectomy I would be happy to give a good porthion of my lifes work to my kid with no problems.
Just not some ho.
I like the idea of the list of my things and get a law man to make it leagle but do not know if it will work .
My place is set up and I feel very comfortible in it so I can not rent fernished I tryed that in santiago and allways had a hard time funding anything .
My other idea is put my things in two cheep places I have enouf to make two small places and the rent would be the same two small or the one big I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.