Looking for Packing Supply Store

bluenose

Dec 31, 2007
Does anyone know of a store/office that sells packing supplies, such as bubble wrap, cardboard boxes, large and small. In the Bavaro/Punta Cana area.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
If there is the Metro or Carribre Tours Buses there, they will have such supplies..Check Skype for the number via search, Country DR if you have Skype, or do a web search, call either, see where they are located if you don't know as well...I needed to tell you this of course ..LOL

Does anyone know of a store/office that sells packing supplies, such as bubble wrap, cardboard boxes, large and small. In the Bavaro/Punta Cana area.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
There is no Caribe Tour in Punta Cana and Metro doesn't have supplies. The only place I've seen packing materials has been at Mail Boxes Etc but not in large quantities. You could also check Papeleria Higueyana in Veron or Friusa and CCC at Plaza San Juan.

Last edited:

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks Kate ;)

There is no Metro or Caribe Tour in Punta Cana. The only place I've seen packing materials has been at Mail Boxes Etc but not in large quantities. You could also check Papeleria Higueyana in Veron or Friusa and CCC at Plaza San Juan.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Go to the markets

Boxes: Go to the markets, Pola or El Nacional, others, and ask. In most instances they will grant your request. Plus factor it's free.

Dunnage/packing material: Crumpled newspaper has always been useful. Collected from friends and neighbors makes another free item. Surplus cardboard or discarded styrofoam cut and adjusted to protect contents.

Packing tape: Go to Papeleria Higueyana, Av Hispana in Bavaro or in Veron/Beron near the bomba.

Other needed items: cutting knife, and ability to cut and adjust boxes to size -----and above all patience.

Regards,

PJT