You Can't Mke This Stuff Up; Dominican Style

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Dominican woman arrested in Miami turned out to be male

Santo Domingo.- Bonao City Council president Fiordaliza Pichardo was arrested in the U.S. last week on drug trafficking charges, U.S. media report.

Pichardo, senior local leader of the pro-government PRSC party, had been arrested upon arriving in Miami with an unspecified amount of cocaine and ecstasy, according to the networks and newspapers in the U.S.

The arrest occurred a week ago, when the PRSC leader reached U.S. territory dressed as a man.

The case made news when the nurse who conducted a medical exam on Pichardo determined that she in fact, is a male, and was sent to the holding cell for men.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
so basically a man pretending to be a woman dressed up as a man? basis for a new telenovela right there.

tmnyc

Oct 19, 2006
Guess Again

so basically a man pretending to be a woman dressed up as a man? basis for a new telenovela right there.

Nope, It was a woman, dressed like a woman, pretending to be a woman. US Customs medical folks must have not recognized the her odd "male" looking female anatomy. Oops.

Check out below link....

Woman thrown in men

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i know lady parts come in different shapes and sizes but what the hell? does this woman have a case of a hulk clit?

tmnyc

Oct 19, 2006
i know lady parts come in different shapes and sizes but what the hell? does this woman have a case of a hulk clit?

Hermaphrodite

Hermaphrodite_by_Nadar_4.jpg

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
I hope I never need medical attention from the nurse who did the examination. Can't tell the diference between a hehe and a sheshe

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think life is already complicated enough without worrying about your genital identity. it sucks (no pun intended) big time to feel uncomfortable in your own body. i cannot even begin to imagine that. and even if you do a full sex change surgery you know that your bone structure and DNA will still stand against you.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
i think life is already complicated enough without worrying about your genital identity. it sucks (no pun intended) big time to feel uncomfortable in your own body. i cannot even begin to imagine that. and even if you do a full sex change surgery you know that your bone structure and DNA will still stand against you.

Sometimes, even with surgery, it is impossible to be comfortable in one's own skin.

Nathan Verhelst euthanised in Belgium after botched sex change | News.com.au

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Sometimes, even with surgery, it is impossible to be comfortable in one's own skin.

i think it may be that F to M surgery with phalloplasty is very invasive and requires skin grafts. also accompanying procedures like mastectomy and hysterectomy are normally associated with cancer and it may add to mental discomfort. nathan's story is sad. shame he could not live at peace with his own body :(

i think it may be that F to M surgery with phalloplasty is very invasive and requires skin grafts. also accompanying procedures like mastectomy and hysterectomy are normally associated with cancer and it may add to mental discomfort. nathan's story is sad. shame he could not live at peace with his own body :(

Wow that is really sad! I never heard of his story!
Most Ftm's don't get the Phalloplasty surg because it isn't perfected quite yet and you can lose sensation etc... I know some who are happy with that surg but i don't trust it!!