Turkey on the beach in Boca Chica!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Thanksgiving will be celebrated at the Boat House with turkey and all the trimmings from 2-6pm for only RD650 p/p

Football games will be shown on huge screens and special happy hour will be from 5-7pm!!

Make sure you show up on time!!

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Will they be Dominican Butterballs???

Would love to be there, maybe next year.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Thanksgiving will be celebrated at the Boat House with turkey and all the trimmings from 2-6pm for only RD650 p/p

Football games will be shown on huge screens and special happy hour will be from 5-7pm!!

Make sure you show up on time!!

I've seen a lot of TURKEYS on the beach all over the DR!!!

LTSTeve

RGLRM

Jun 25, 2013
Thanks to Frank Recktenwald for throwing the Thanksgiving party. It was a great time and it was good to meet everyone there. Thanks for the hospitality and looking forward to meeting up at another event. Also just got back yesterday from La Romana and the road from SD airport to Punta Cana is now complete with no stops or construction areas. Much better to travel on now. FYI there are 3 tolls starting before La Romana airport and heading to Punta Cana that total 250 pesos. 1 for 100 pesos then 1 for 50 pesos then 1 for 100 pesos.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
It was a real American style Thanksgiving meal, my first in 12 years. I've never gone to a Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant in Santo Domingo. They are overpriced and the reviews indicate that most don't get it right.

Frank had it well organized and there was plenty of food for everybody.

Turkey breast, peas, outstanding mashed potato, jellied cranberry, 2 kinds of stuffing (or was it three?), pies (apple, blueberry, pumpkin and more?)

The setting is perfect. The Boat House has an ample well shaded seating area and a robust wifi connection. It's right on the water.

The food had been greatly reduced by the time I took this photo with my 'smaht phone':

2qlyaeo.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That's, NOT my plate!!!!!
Mine was half gone before I got back to my seat!!!!!
I HAVE eaten, "So Called" USA Thanksgiving dinners in SD hotels!
What an EXPENSIVE Joke!
The only great "TG" dinners were at my house, the BEST, and at "Rocky's" in Sosua, and now, the "Boat House" in Boca Chica", both a tie for second place!!!!
I will go to "Rocky's" next year, God Willing!!!!
Start cooking NOW!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Celt" is that the only foto you can share with us????
I know you got some shots of Frank and I with the 6 Haitian girls!!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
That's, NOT my plate!!!!!
Mine was half gone before I got back to my seat!!!!!
I HAVE eaten, "So Called" USA Thanksgiving dinners in SD hotels!
What an EXPENSIVE Joke!
The only great "TG" dinners were at my house, the BEST, and at "Rocky's" in Sosua, and now, the "Boat House" in Boca Chica", both a tie for second place!!!!
I will go to "Rocky's" next year, God Willing!!!!
Start cooking NOW!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Celt" is that the only foto you can share with us????
I know you got some shots of Frank and I with the 6 Haitian girls!!!!

When were these taken? Before, during or after? ;)