Apartment in Sosua?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
How much am I talking about for an apartment in Sosua, furnished with none native landlord?

How is Sosua these days compared to 6-7 years ago?

Sosua is the same as ever. most of the girls are new- of course.. :lick:

Prices are from 400 and up, maybe you can get a better deal if the landlord are desperat. I believe Colibri has furnished apartments with internet starting around 400, and a large luxus apartment with massage pool at around 1200+-

Gregory Wales

Mar 7, 2002
www.mhhp.org
We are non-native landlords who have a beautiful apartment condo right on the beach with a Sosua address. See our ad on this site for more information. (Price is US$!,000 per month - fully furnished with internet, cable TV, laundry facilities, maid service twice a week, and the most beautiful private view of thttp://dr1.com/rentals/my_lists/prop_v.php?id=404he beach we know of) See:DR1 Rentals - Error

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
That's a bit vague.
My search led to the following: (about 18 months ago when I moved.)
Studios near centre without sea view from $300, I bed from $350 up.2 bed from $550 up--- Long term
Normally electricity extra if air con installed.Internet sometimes extra but not too much.
Much more for sea view unless out of town and extra for short term (less than about 3 months depending on owner).
Luxury apts are beyond my scope so can't help on those...

There are much cheaper places available but these will have their problems, of course.