Best Reasons for getting Detention

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Hmmm! I'd forgotten all about detentions.
We didn't have them at my school in England; we were caned instead.
But we could lose our merit-half (half-term, half-day holiday) for certain serious infractions.

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
Once when i was a kid, i was caught throwing a paper airplane out of the third floor window of my school ( it was a paper with my name on it. I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer ). The principal made me make 100 paper airlplanes ( took me two days worth of detention to make them ), count them in her office, throw them out the third floor window, go retrieve them all and count them again in her office. I thought that was a clever punishment....

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Once when i was a kid, i was caught throwing a paper airplane out of the third floor window of my school ( it was a paper with my name on it. I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer ). The principal made me make 100 paper airlplanes ( took me two days worth of detention to make them ), count them in her office, throw them out the third floor window, go retrieve them all and count them again in her office. I thought that was a clever punishment....

But did the paper plane fly true? Did it go where you pointed it?

wbr