hi everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gloomysneak

Nov 21, 2013
i am new here..28 rears of age..looking into some helpful information and looking forward to have a great conversation with you all..

thank you

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Give us more to work with. Where are you from and what are you looking for. C'mon man!!!

LTSTeve

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Welcome to DR1 and as LT Steve says, do give us a little bit more info about you and where you are coming to stay etc. Enjoy!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
When a poster starts a thread and asks a question and doesn't participate in the discussion more than likely it's a spammer or a troll.

Aug 6, 2006
When a poster starts a thread and asks a question and doesn't participate in the discussion more than likely it's a spammer or a troll.

I am not disputing you, but why would anyone bother to register? Spammers want to sell stuff, trolls just want to be annoying.

gloomysneak is not a name that seems to indicate sincerity, at least in my opinion.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I am not disputing you, but why would anyone bother to register? Spammers want to sell stuff, trolls just want to be annoying.

gloomysneak is not a name that seems to indicate sincerity, at least in my opinion.

LOL! I know! I laughed when I saw the handle.:D

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Onassis" probably sends his money to "Nigeria" so they can pay the taxes on his "Million Dollar Bank Account" and send him a "Check"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.