Trip Adviser Best All-Inclusive Awards

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
What can be done at a 'good' AI in DR?

Are you really asking this question? Sit in your room and look at the ceiling? How about walking the beach, drinking, eating, screwing(if you have a significant other or not) snorkelling, swimming, gambling, siteseeing, repeat, repeat, repeat. Dumb question.

LTSteve

Aug 19, 2004
Good for the hotels involved but I wouldn't trust much from TA reviewers - all comments are subjective the common denominator will be price.

the interesting thing with those photos is that all the hotels look exactly the same - some corporate, Americanised paradise with blue skies. Without the name it would be impossible to tell which country you were in which is probably what most of the reviewers wanted.

Jelly

Nov 7, 2013
Oh, I don't think AI choices are based ultimately on price! When we go to an All Inclusive or when friends do, it's never exclusively by price. We read reviews. We look at amenities. We look to the star rating. We make sure it suits our vision of a holiday destination: right on the beach, good service, clean, safe. I'd gladly pay a little bit more to get what I'm looking for. We've made the mistake of booking by price years ago. And it wasn't pretty.