American style Thanksgiving Dinner

jaxter

Aug 24, 2012
I don't think you need a reservation. I'm glad I looked again I didn't realize it was soo early!!
Maybe see you there![/QUOT

Oh I forgot to read the link. Ill be in the area about 12 just hanging. wont take my scooter the bus is cheaper. Hope to see you. Ill have on a touristy hawian blue shirt. :)

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
Any restaurants near Puerto Plata that serve American style Thanksgiving Dinner?

Jolly Roger - also in Sosua. They are Canucks - but who better to do turkey dinner? From their newsletter : Thursday--November 28th--is American Thanksgiving--and YES we will be serving another full Turkey Dinner for anyone interested in joining us. Service is all day, beginning after 12. The dinner includes your choice of apple or pumpkin pie. We have been taking reservations at the bar. All for only $400rd.

jaxter

Aug 24, 2012
Jolly Roger - also in Sosua. They are Canucks - but who better to do turkey dinner? From their newsletter : Thursday--November 28th--is American Thanksgiving--and YES we will be serving another full Turkey Dinner for anyone interested in joining us. Service is all day, beginning after 12. The dinner includes your choice of apple or pumpkin pie. We have been taking reservations at the bar. All for only $400rd.

Oh goodie!! A second place to pig out, or should I say turkey out. yuk yuk :)

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Old thread, same question;
Anything new in Sosua for Thanksgiving Dinner this year 2016?
I normally go to O'Shays but since Frank won't be there I'd rather dine in Sosua.
Thanks

Jul 28, 2014
Old thread, same question;
Anything new in Sosua for Thanksgiving Dinner this year 2016?
I normally go to O'Shays but since Frank won't be there I'd rather dine in Sosua.
Thanks

Could try El Conde, or maybe Matteo will be putting one on at Midtown

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Could try El Conde, or maybe Matteo will be putting one on at Midtown

I bet Matteo will do it. I was there today for breakfast, but didn't see him so didn't get to ask.

If I could get a kosher turkey, I would do it myself and would love to, but turkey is not something on the radar of Chabad of the Dominican Republic.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
"Sosua" ain't that far!!!
There may be someone from POP going, ask.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

It made me so sad to see this blast from the past. But I guess Criss will always live on in our hearts and minds.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC 4-ever!

mishugana

Dec 15, 2006
I bet Matteo will do it. I was there today for breakfast, but didn't see him so didn't get to ask.

If I could get a kosher turkey, I would do it myself and would love to, but turkey is not something on the radar of Chabad of the Dominican Republic.

Where is Chabad?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I can bring a live turkey if that will help - as long as they let him/her on the bus? Is it what they were fed or the way they meet their maker which makes them kosher?

Matilda

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I can bring a live turkey if that will help - as long as they let him/her on the bus? Is it what they were fed or the way they meet their maker which makes them kosher?

Matilda

As IF!!!! How many times have I been on gua-guas with live poultry?

It's the way they're killed. And I'm not getting the rabbi from SD up here to do the deed.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
As IF!!!! How many times have I been on gua-guas with live poultry?

It's the way they're killed. And I'm not getting the rabbi from SD up here to do the deed.

Meems I'm orthodox we skype a Rabbi In SD Matilda brings a turkey I take care of bussiness and Thanksgiving saved!*:D*