Disgusting Old Ass White Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
So I both lived in and spent many years over the past 12 years in Sosua. Prostitution is the norm as are the hoards of dirty ass old white men who flock there.

Normally I am able to ignore it but why the post now?? Well because this past week I have been having breakfast in a small restaurant near Club Residential frequented by a number of old, perverted, American gringos.

Love the food in this restaurant but unfortunately the food comes at the sacrifice of overhearing their conversations. They come in together like they are so cool with their shades and 200 pesos for breakfast -- high 5'ing each other on their knowledge of the sex trade or the chica they had the night before.

Its quite nauseating as a young women to sit beside men who could be your uncle, or father or grandfather and hear there favorite DR past times - all that relate to objectifying women and treating them like dirt. Men who if you saw at home would appear normal and where you would have no clue just how gross they are inside.

They way that they talk about their escapades and speak of their chica's as almost non-human.

I don't care about all the sob stories of chicas that have taken advantage of foreigners.

What I want to know is why these men go to DR and behave in a way that would NEVER be socially acceptable in their own countries. The same behaviour in Canada or the US would be met with a slap or drink in the face or even a night in jail. If its not ok to behave like a disgusting pig in your own country - why go to DR and do it?

Because it is a 3rd world country and some women are uneducated or find themselves stopping to any lowly level to make money?

Its just so gross and so pathetic...

May 29, 2006
If you think that's bad, you should hear about Las Vegas. Apparently, gambling is everywhere there...

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
If you think that's bad, you should hear about Las Vegas. Apparently, gambling is everywhere there...

I am well travelled and with the exception of Panama City have not seen anything like that. We are not talking about gambelling either - we are talking about a complete lack of human decency.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I know what you mean and I do agree in a way even though I'm an old ass white man myself. ;)
I hear them also talk here all the time how they're were able to get such and such a girl, thinking about themselves like they're mack daddy.
In reality they spend their whole SS check on popola, they're trying to make up for lost time/opportunities. Remember most of them were married to one woman for decades and were pu$$y whipped.
What can I say, boys will be boys. :bunny:

Can't wait for CC's comment, lol

The Canadian

Nov 27, 2013
I apologize that you have to listen to that from those pigs. You are right! here in Canada they'd get a slap in the mouth if not
from me, then from my wife. As people who want to move to DR it ****es me off that these people give us a bad name.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the girls you are talking about are prostitutes. they do their job voluntary. if they want to sell themselves to dirty ass old white men, it's their choice, don't blame the dudes for buying the merchandise.
two, they do not care what is being said about them as they sit at the table, they do not understand the word.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
So I both lived in and spent many years over the past 12 years in Sosua. Prostitution is the norm as are the hoards of dirty ass old white men who flock there.

Normally I am able to ignore it but why the post now?? Well because this past week I have been having breakfast in a small restaurant near Club Residential frequented by a number of old, perverted, American gringos.

Love the food in this restaurant but unfortunately the food comes at the sacrifice of overhearing their conversations. They come in together like they are so cool with their shades and 200 pesos for breakfast -- high 5'ing each other on their knowledge of the sex trade or the chica they had the night before.

Its quite nauseating as a young women to sit beside men who could be your uncle, or father or grandfather and hear there favorite DR past times - all that relate to objectifying women and treating them like dirt. Men who if you saw at home would appear normal and where you would have no clue just how gross they are inside.

They way that they talk about their escapades and speak of their chica's as almost non-human.

I don't care about all the sob stories of chicas that have taken advantage of foreigners.

What I want to know is why these men go to DR and behave in a way that would NEVER be socially acceptable in their own countries. The same behaviour in Canada or the US would be met with a slap or drink in the face or even a night in jail. If its not ok to behave like a disgusting pig in your own country - why go to DR and do it?

Because it is a 3rd world country and some women are uneducated or find themselves stopping to any lowly level to make money?

Disgusting Old Ass White Men aka Disgusting Old Ass White Tricks.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Look at the bright side, nobody has been over sensitive and took the topic off coarse because the feel the need to defend a vested interest. With that said, there is a time and place for everything. That conversation should be behind closed doors.

drescape24

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Look at the bright side, nobody has been over sensitive and took the topic off coarse because the feel the need to defend a vested interest. With that said, there is a time and place for everything. That conversation should be behind closed doors.

drescape24

Actually, I sympathise, when I lived up there, hearing about it over breakfast was tiring, 2 or 3 tables away. Sometimes you need to escape the sex, and on the street it is impossible.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
the girls you are talking about are prostitutes. they do their job voluntary. if they want to sell themselves to dirty ass old white men, it's their choice, don't blame the dudes for buying the merchandise.
two, they do not care what is being said about them as they sit at the table, they do not understand the word.

Would you not agree that many sell themselves out of lack of education and because it seems that it the quickest way to earn money to put food on the table?? If I see someone less educated or privileged than me - shall I take advantage? The thing is, it is not even just a matter of buying sex ---- it the overall behaviour. It is the way they give one another advise as though they are discussing restaurants. I own a business - If someone comes to me to do business and I realize they are stupid do I then grow fangs? No. It is just a complete lack of moral compass which I speak of which extends beyond simply buying sex. I wanted to stand up in this restaurant and punch them in their faces.

Not only that but my sister who is experiencing her first visit to DR now is not interested in coming back because it grossed her out that much. She said DR is beautiful but that is something that is just too much and she certainly could not bring my nephew and expose him to that.

Too sad because aside from that there are so many reasons why DR is a beautiful place to visit and live ---- Sosua has changed sooo much =( Used to be my favorite.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004

drescape24

Honest to god there are 6 of them that congregate there like every single morning - I was there for breakfast 4 days in a row. Just loudly and overtly discussing their nasty conquests. No interests to defend. In my mind if there is nothing wrong with it then why not just deal with prostitutes at home in their own countries?? Why because at home it is shameful behaviour. The fact that DR is a 3rd world country where people have less limitations in terms of what they are prepared to do for money is why they do it there - and in fact these guys think that they are the cats meow.

One was sitting with their chica one of the mornings (she could not speak a lick of English) and the other was going to pay the bill and he said he would pay the bill for his 'future ex-wife' and when he finished with her the other could have her for $25.00.

Its not just limited to prostitutes either..

Many years ago I had the 14 year old sister of a friend at my condo for some swimming and one was blowing kisses at her off the balcony. I flew into a rage screaming at him --- Keep your nasty eyes and mouth to yourself I shouted.... Don't even look at her I shouted.

Also, a nice young Dominican girl works in the restaurant and I heard one of them say that she would be a sweet addition to his collection. Just gross.... I told her to STAY AWAY.

No interests to protect.......... It's inexcusable.

I would love them to come out on here and expose their nasty selves to the DR1 community. Be public - share with the world what a shameful disgrace you are!!!!!

Just as some on here don't feel badly about Dominicans who get shot in the process of robbing - in my mind I hope each and everyone of them find their homes cleaned out or on the receiving end of one of these woman's brothers.

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com

Curious as to why a young woman has spent 12 years on and off in Sosua of all places and has not grown accustomed to this sort of thing????

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
The DR is bigger than Sosua, you do know that?

Come to santo domingo for a few days, experience real misery and then you'll be back in the mood for crude, wrinkly old Sosua?

Last edited:

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Yes, it's depressing. It's been going on for a long time. Why not go to another restaurant so you don't stress yourself out?

Status
Not open for further replies.