Transparency

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Although I am relatively new to posting on this site I can not help but wondering why the post about wondering about the golf tournament was closed so quickly. Is it about censorship or spite. I have read many rude and spiteful posts although this is not one of them just rude. It was obvious to me the charities the NC golf tournament was sponsoring. There are likely ongoing interactive issues going on between moderators on this site that I am not aware of as there is ample evidence of such by just a casual read over the past few months.
I started reading this site for its useful and informative info on living on the NC as I and mi esposa come here 3 times a year and are planning to live here as we are retired. I hope I am wrong about this site and it continues to be a source of wit and wonderful info about life in the DR.

Sosuamatt.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Ask me no questions ..... and I'll tell you no lies.

Borrowed from Henry Ford when one of his wives was asking about his philandering.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
I posted this because I thought Ollys team was out of line regarding the NC golf tournament and they appeared to have an ax to grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.