the concrete guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Good For You!
However, if you want to advertise here on DR1 you must pay for the opportunity.
Please do so,ASAP, or you could be "Banned" from future posting.
Cris Colon

May 29, 2006
They're used for beach erosion control and making new reefs:

possib3.jpg

Reef Ball Foundation: Getting Grants For Your Project

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Im assuming as the concrete guy you can help a few dissapear? And will they be wearing concrete galoshes?:D

May 29, 2006
I understand there's a big hole in the ground in Sosua where they want to build a shopping center...

the concrete guy

Nov 30, 2013
They're used for beach erosion control and making new reefs:

possib3.jpg

Reef Ball Foundation: Getting Grants For Your Project

my approach is a little more for current issues as opposed to years of building reefs,
having been here for many years myself and having a Dominican wife and baby I don't really have time for games yes I have been involved in many reef projects in japan Bohol php and Hawaii. ,I offer a solutions to a variety of sea problems. im not a tree hugger looking to rebuild the ocean here,
however the damage that has been caused by years of debris dredging and the like are not of my concern and would take many more years than I could live in two lifetimes to repair.
I do see however that many homes and hotels have wave ebb and flow issues that could and should be addressed.
that being said. I hope this clears the view and perhaps puts directness in to the equaision..
sorry for not paying for advertising my plan was to do so Monday.
Patrick..

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Welcome to DR1 and whatever help you can give to any or all of us is much appreciated. Erosion is a major issues (particularly here in PC). Good luck :)

the concrete guy

Nov 30, 2013
the idea of building million dollar homes or hotels on a beachfront without the understanding of movement or the potential problems associated with environment logistical issues is the same mentality as those of the usa, which builds 10.000 homes in a rural area only to discover the traffic pattern issues once completed will not suffice the once 50 car town now with 8000 cars.
further, arrogance combined with a lack of knowledge only creates the issues at hand for those who know more than anyone else. it doesn't matter to me quite frankly I was just trying to put 38 years of hands on experience in quality concrete available. Patrick.

the concrete guy

Nov 30, 2013
I will pay the fee Monday for the advertising here on dr1.

Until then, closed....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.