Local high quality leather goods find

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
There is a local brand called Bojos, has very high quality leather goods such as shoes and belts, so far the only store I've found them is in Anthony's but I plan on making a visit to their factory since it is local in Santiago. I've had this pair of leather shoes for 2 years now and was reluctant to recommend them till having them pass the test of time.. and boy have they. Seem as new as the day I bought them, highly recommend , and I'm so happy to find high quality stuff coming right out of the DR!

They supply leather to the following companies in case you were curious on their track record :

Sperry Top - Sider ? USA
Wolverine World Wilde ? USA
Timberland ? USA
Minnetonka ? USA
Rocky, Shoes and Boots ? USA
San Antonio Shoes (SAS) ? USA
GIRZA ? Italy
Calzaturificio Maritan SPA ? Italy
Zeis, Excelsa - Italy

Now if they would make more dress style shoes and wallets I would be in heaven. I own 3 pairs of ferragamo shoes and 2 pairs of allen edmonds and I can say without a doubt bojos leather is as high quality if not better. Oh, and the 3 pairs of sperry type boat shoes I bought cost me like 40$ each, the belt was 25$ or so.. such a win for Santiago!

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
do they have a web site?

if not do you know their phone number?

For years I have been looking for sandals, and also hats, jackets, belts etc

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
The website doesn't appear to be for consumers. But it does give some insight into the co. It would be good to know why brands they have available in the dr and where they are sold.

deepdiver

Jun 18, 2011
but if you look it provides a phone number so surely my post answered the question for the website or phone number

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
The website doesn't appear to be for consumers. But it does give some insight into the co. It would be good to know why brands they have available in the dr and where they are sold.

The only brand I know of in the DR is Bojo's, I bought 3 pairs of shoes and a belt 2 years ago.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012

The only brand I know of in the DR is Bojo's, I bought 3 pairs of shoes and a belt 2 years ago.

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
I bought a pair of Bojos over the weekend at Anthonys and am happy with them. Also saw some a bit cheaper at CarreFour but they didn't have many sizes.

They have a decent selection in their online catalog but unfortunately the stores carrying them don't have many styles.