Hello all

New2DR

Dec 3, 2013
happy to have joined the forum. Posted my first time in the south region forum section about Boca Chica. If you live there or have been there recently please I would love to hear ur view

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You have just won a "PRIZE" for making the most POSTS on DR1, in the shortest time!!!!
You will be eligible for the "Off Topic Forum" before you know it!!!!!
Welcome, you seem to love it here.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
You have just won a "PRIZE" for making the most POSTS on DR1, in the shortest time!!!!
You will be eligible for the "Off Topic Forum" before you know it!!!!!
Welcome, you seem to love it here.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I don't know CC, just how much vision does one have to use a username of "New2DR".
That works now, but later?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
happy to have joined the forum. Posted my first time in the south region forum section about Boca Chica. If you live there or have been there recently please I would love to hear ur view

To answer your question, I would avoid Boca Chica if possible. It is probably the worst place in the DR to vacation. That is , unless you are a low life looking for the same, also looking for an STD and getting ripped off. Turn around and head out of town.

LTSteve

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Not sure where you are visiting from. If you think going to NYC and making a stop at Coney Island is a bucket list item, then you will like boca chica. While there is a premium for any place with a water view, the value to boca chica seems to be its proximity to SD. weekends are vastly different than Weekdays. As a gringo, I wpuld reccomend going to a beach club, ordereing as much as your budget affords then take a walk. I enjoy my time in BC--day trips only. went there once by myself and didn't like it. With other dominicans it is more fun.

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
Welcome and may you learn as nuch here as I have, They m,ay be strange and they may argue a bit but they all know their stuff.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"New2DR", has changed his "name" to, "NOT2theDR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Decided to keep freezing up "NORTH"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC