Wag the Dog or Prelude to Genocide ?

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
http://rt.com/op-edge/dominican-haitian-tensions-genocide-703/

"UN-backed census. The survey was initiated in January 2012, ostensibly to ?provide more accurate data on the number of refugees? and? record basic information such as age, gender, nationality, place of current residence, and family details.? The UN High Commissioner for Refugees, as well as Dominican officials promised that the data would help to expedite the applications of asylum seekers. Immigrants naively complied with the census, which registered, with mobile phones, their photos and exact locations by global positioning system (GPS)."

"The UN could hardly pretend to be innocent of the xenophobic context in which its census was conducted."

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I see that no one responded to this posting. I have just read it. And, in fact, there is no way to respond to it.. since really it contains few facts and is merely the author's rant. There is no way to speak reasonably with unreasonable people. Best to just ignore them.

Mar 1, 2009
I still fail to see a genocide. The amount of people allegedly killed, the numbers are never definitive. 15,000, 30,000, 60,000? WTF??? The remains, where are they? With an amount so high and in such a small country must be EVERYWHERE.
But they are not.
Why?
Because they do not exist.
The amount must've been at least within the dozens. If that many, Dominicans and Haitians love to exaggerate.
Trujillo liked the fact that he was seen as a "butcher", plus he must've thought "if it keeps those black bastards away, HELL why not make it a cool MILLION"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haitians never cared about this info until recently to continue crying or reinforcing their claims to victimhood and crusading crusaders fighting "evil" wherever they can to hype this up to receive more funding.
Smearing an innocent generation of Dominicans who had no hand in this?
WHO CARES say the NGO's, ALL DOMINICAN's are racist anyway?
Besides we all know black Dominicans are all Haitians right?
All those white Dominicans, they are downright evil, wicked people who are all European imperialists, they think they are spaniards!!!!!!!!!
It's all about the NGO's baby, all about Human Rights Organizations imposing themselves on governments and people.
Unelected, undemocratic technocrats who know what's best for you and me.
I'm glad Bloomberg's outta NYC, I don't need the govt telling me if my soda pop is bad for me or not.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
I don't need an NGO telling me how to run migratory policy.
Especially when they are simply tools of another countries foreign policy (See, USA)
A girl asked me the other day why there is a genocide going on in DR right now against Haitians?
my jaw dropped.
I couldn't believe that the smear campaigns had worked so well.
Haitians, have the right to assemble, marry anywhere and with ANYONE they want.
There is no separate but equal.
There are no yellow stars of Jean Christophe stamped on Haitian clothing.
The Haitians hair is not being straightened forcefully.
There are no mobs molesting or lynching Haitians
They can testify fully in court.
They are full persons under the law.
Access to medical care
Access to education
They are not penned and kept separate from Dominicans, no townships, no bantustans ala apartheid South Africa
They are harassed like the Palestinians.
Not killed like the Tawergha in Libya
No progroms against them like the Rohjinga in Malaysia.
They are not forbidden to speak their language.
There are Haitian radio stations.
HAitians are not forced to remain on Sugar farms, they are NOT living in southern plantations.
They can go back, return to Haiti, whenever they wish. BUT THEY DO NOT.
WHY?
IF THEY ARE SO BADLY TREATED IN DR and HAITI is their beloved country, WHY NOT go back?

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT??????

So when you individuals consider how HORRIBLE and DISGUSTINGLY BAD the Haitians are being treated, it really ain't that bad.

There is and was no genocide. It's propaganda and exaggerations no more, no less. Abetted, by a people used to winning every argument by saying "they don't like me cuz I'm black"....
Aided, by degenerate NGO's out for a buck to continue "saving the world"....THEIR WAY....

NO GENOCIDE

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

huron007

Dec 16, 2013
I still fail to see a genocide. The amount of people allegedly killed, the numbers are never definitive. 15,000, 30,000, 60,000? WTF??? The remains, where are they? With an amount so high and in such a small country must be EVERYWHERE.
But they are not.
Why?
Because they do not exist.
The amount must've been at least within the dozens. If that many, Dominicans and Haitians love to exaggerate.
Trujillo liked the fact that he was seen as a "butcher", plus he must've thought "if it keeps those black bastards away, HELL why not make it a cool MILLION"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haitians never cared about this info until recently to continue crying or reinforcing their claims to victimhood and crusading crusaders fighting "evil" wherever they can to hype this up to receive more funding.
Smearing an innocent generation of Dominicans who had no hand in this?
WHO CARES say the NGO's, ALL DOMINICAN's are racist anyway?
Besides we all know black Dominicans are all Haitians right?
All those white Dominicans, they are downright evil, wicked people who are all European imperialists, they think they are spaniards!!!!!!!!!
It's all about the NGO's baby, all about Human Rights Organizations imposing themselves on governments and people.
Unelected, undemocratic technocrats who know what's best for you and me.
I'm glad Bloomberg's outta NYC, I don't need the govt telling me if my soda pop is bad for me or not.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
I don't need an NGO telling me how to run migratory policy.
Especially when they are simply tools of another countries foreign policy (See, USA)
A girl asked me the other day why there is a genocide going on in DR right now against Haitians?
my jaw dropped.
I couldn't believe that the smear campaigns had worked so well.
Haitians, have the right to assemble, marry anywhere and with ANYONE they want.
There is no separate but equal.
There are no yellow stars of Jean Christophe stamped on Haitian clothing.
The Haitians hair is not being straightened forcefully.
There are no mobs molesting or lynching Haitians
They can testify fully in court.
They are full persons under the law.
Access to medical care
Access to education
They are not penned and kept separate from Dominicans, no townships, no bantustans ala apartheid South Africa
They are harassed like the Palestinians.
Not killed like the Tawergha in Libya
No progroms against them like the Rohjinga in Malaysia.
They are not forbidden to speak their language.
There are Haitian radio stations.
HAitians are not forced to remain on Sugar farms, they are NOT living in southern plantations.
They can go back, return to Haiti, whenever they wish. BUT THEY DO NOT.
WHY?
IF THEY ARE SO BADLY TREATED IN DR and HAITI is their beloved country, WHY NOT go back?

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT??????

So when you individuals consider how HORRIBLE and DISGUSTINGLY BAD the Haitians are being treated, it really ain't that bad.

There is and was no genocide. It's propaganda and exaggerations no more, no less. Abetted, by a people used to winning every argument by saying "they don't like me cuz I'm black"....
Aided, by degenerate NGO's out for a buck to continue "saving the world"....THEIR WAY....

NO GENOCIDE

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Is this guy for real?

I though it was bad in UNIVISION forum.