Rescued baby kitten 3-5 weeks of age needs home asap

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hello,

I came across this baby kitten last week wondering about in the pouring rain crying its heads off, so I had to take her in or perhaps risk her getting attacked by a dog or killed by a passing car. Its a female, most likely will need shots and should be fixed. I'm hoping to home her asap since I have 2 small dogs which one just had puppies, that will be another post shortly. I'm on a fixed income, so its going to be very tough to provide constant food for this kitten, quite a bit going on here unexpectedly, please consider giving her a chance at life in your home or if you know any one, please have them contact me which I will provide my contact info via PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDh4NWqZ4k

God Bless

Thanks!

Anthony

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
[video=youtube;RZDh4NWqZ4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDh4NWqZ4k[/video]

she looks good 5 or 6 weeks old to me. i hope you will find a loving home for her. she is a very pretty kitten.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Not only THAT, but who wants a "Broken" kitten that needs to be "Fixed"?????
I have 4, two week old kittens that are in "Working Order"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"DR", probably "9",...??????????????????????

popvisitor.

Nov 14, 2013
Give that poor thing a bath in flea shampoo or Dawn detergent, fleas are driving her nuts She is minimum 6 weeks, maybe more

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks 8..well, she used up all 9 heads with me, one more and one of my dog should remove it on the next attempt...no flea's, its the shampoo i used, dried her out pretty well, so I'm going to use another I have with conditioner, close to what we used at animal hospitals.....Go figure, a good shampoo like pantene and thats what ya get 00.hate giving cats a bath, need a damn scruff holder :). and arent all females broken until they get fixed..;)

I'm in pop, Puerto Plata between 4TH & 5TH Street

This is what ya get when the Multi-Quote don't work

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
She is a looker alright..........
With that colouring/spotting she could be a bunny rabbit. :bunny:
I love it.
White with grey spots....A real fashion statement.
Sorry, I am too far away to be of any help, but if I were closer I might be tempted.
Meoow.......purr, purr, purr.

Good job skynet.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
1 shoe box, 1 bubble wrap, 1 Christmas paper, now where are you please? LOL

She is a looker alright..........
With that colouring/spotting she could be a bunny rabbit. :bunny:
I love it.
White with grey spots....A real fashion statement.
Sorry, I am too far away to be of any help, but if I were closer I might be tempted.
Meoow.......purr, purr, purr.

Good job skynet.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
If there is anyway to get her to Santiago, I will take her............
Have one cat now for 12 years.............
I love cats and she will be well taken care of.........

B in Santiago

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey B,

That sounds great! Not sure if the Metro or Carrbi Tour allows small animals if in a carrier, but will check or if somebody knows, please post....I also have a taxi friend here in pop, will see how much it is to make a round trip to you. That said, is there a way for you to come to POP to pick her up?

If there is anyway to get her to Santiago, I will take her............
Have one cat now for 12 years.............
I love cats and she will be well taken care of.........

B in Santiago

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I am stuck in the house waiting for 3 boxes to be delivered.........
Promised Dominican friends in New York I would accept delivery for them at my house...........
Hopefully soon, went out today .........totally forgot about their shipment.......:laugh:
Taxi from POP would be too expensive.......

B in Santiago

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Okay...well, I will check with my taxi friend since he goes often to Santiago, sure I can just catch a ride with him or figure something out...still need to check the bus lines...Are you close to the Metro or Carribre Tour Bus?? If not, how far about?

I am stuck in the house waiting for 3 boxes to be delivered.........
Promised Dominican friends in New York I would accept delivery for them at my house...........
Hopefully soon, went out today .........totally forgot about their shipment.......:laugh:
Taxi from POP would be too expensive.......

B in Santiago

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I have a friend that can p/u at either one for me.........
I live 2 minutes from the Monument, about 7-8 min to Metro or Carribre.........

B in Santiago

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
metro and caribe will not like to carry small kittens, especially without the owner. maybe she can hitch a ride with one of the dr1ers?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey 8,

Okay thanks...I would have taken her, was wondering if they would allow a small pet on board, makes sense that they don't..Hell, they should ban small babies too..LOL I take either bus often, believe me, so annoying....Well, I guess I will try a thread for a hitch kitty a ride..

Ant

metro and caribe will not like to carry small kittens, especially without the owner. maybe she can hitch a ride with one of the dr1ers?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
skynet, i have seen dominicans travel with small dogs, in a carrier, under the bus. very sad. i have also read here about gringos who were refused a ride with an animal altogether. you can always ask thou, it will not hurt.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Maybe so...I know the driver very well, but he's on the 6AM Bus...I bet if I gave him 200 pesos or so he would turn a blind eye.However, in the bottom of the Bus? I think the fumes would kill her unless I can get her with me.,,Sigh..sucks living like this, I'm so busted even right now. Well, I can get a motorconcho in the am to at least talk with the driver, then schedule it for Friday if he says yes...

I also posted your suggested thread, hopefully somebody will come through soon..fingers crossed :)

Thanks again 8

Ant

skynet, i have seen dominicans travel with small dogs, in a carrier, under the bus. very sad. i have also read here about gringos who were refused a ride with an animal altogether. you can always ask thou, it will not hurt.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
under the bus means in a luggage department. not a great place to be for an animal.