Incredible Transformation of Dog Rescued From Trash Heap

DR2001

Jan 2, 2011
Thank you for posting, that was remarkable. As a "mom" of a lab that was left in a closet with a bag of dog food in a vacant home at six months of age to fend for herself this video made me laugh and cry at the same time. Although Max still has a hint of anxiety issues from her experiences she has become our family's best friend. I hope that Miley and her little buddy find a loving home soon. Thank you again for sharing.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
That was awesome! I have to admit, Im afraid of those dogs and would never approach one especially with my boy with me.
Don't want to put my dog nor myself in danger. I have seen the ugly side of injured/sick dogs. Glad someone has the balls to do it and do it successfully. You should contact PICHARDO...He is a professional dog trainer.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Pleasant video, but what's the DR content? Also, what's it doing in the Clown Bin? Or am I missing something?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Pleasant video, but what's the DR content? Also, what's it doing in the Clown Bin? Or am I missing something?

There is no DR content.

There are two options for posts with no DR content.

1 - Off Topic forum where it can be viewed only by people with 500 posts or more

2 - Clown Bin where anybody can view it

popvisitor.

Nov 14, 2013
Glad to see that posted and somewhat "Amazed" at how fast posts travel via social media these days. I just saw same video on Face Book yesterday

I've seen a lot of dogs with skin diseases but his feet were about as bad as any

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
There is no DR content.

There are two options for posts with no DR content.

1 - Off Topic forum where it can be viewed only by people with 500 posts or more

2 - Clown Bin where anybody can view it

As Ben Affleck would say, "You are wicked Smat"

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I didn't feel wicked smaht when I couldn't find my cah after a few pitchers of cold tea in Chinatown at 3 o'clock in the morning so many moons ago.

:laugh::dead::confused::cross-eye

Been there, done that,

Was there the other day for the roast duck at the Hong Kong eatery,

As usual, OFF THE CHARTS!!!!