Dominican man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aneibo

Dec 23, 2013
May be this is not the site to ask but I been searching for a DR man in Los Angeles and my luck isn't great. Anybody suggest a place I would run in to DR men in LA. Thank you

May 29, 2006
Dominican hair salons. Prob better than the Internet for knowing what's going on in the Dominican Community.

mainegal

May 22, 2012
Any particular reason you have your mind set on a Dominican man? The men of LA just not doing it for you??

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Traneman is in LA and solo . What happned to trenemans thred I was reading and only made it to page 5 and it disipered sorrey I reade as bad as I spell .

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Any Dominican men as far west as Los Angeles are probably hiding out from their "baby mama's" in New York and Santo Domingo, thus probably not looking to be found....That said, try New York....your odds are much better :)

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
May be this is not the site to ask but I been searching for a DR man in Los Angeles and my luck isn't great. Anybody suggest a place I would run in to DR men in LA. Thank you

You have got to be kidding, right? Does this look like a detetive agency? You're on the wrong site. Hire a someone to find this guy. This site is for info inside the DR. What has this guy actually done to you?

LTSteve

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You have got to be kidding, right? Does this look like a detetive agency? You're on the wrong site. Hire a someone to find this guy. This site is for info inside the DR. What has this guy actually done to you?

LTSteve

Re-read her post, the OP is looking for DR men, not anybody in particular.
Hoe, Hoe, Hoe!

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Try L.A central Jail. Throw a few gang signs and bingo.

She may find good Dominicans across the nation. We are currently over a million Dominicans living here in the US. I bet we gain American Visas twenty time easier than the men of your country.

Why are you diminishing our race?

JJ

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
Los Angeles is not saturated with Dominicans but our presence is known.
There is even a Dominican Consulate whereas Atlanta does not have one.
There are restaurants, soft ball leagues and 27Feb parties.

I have (Dominican) family members in LA. One of them is a LAPD Police Lieutenant.

And Bachata! Shame on you! I lived in LA a long time and your generalizations about
Mexicans are just that! BTW piropos are crude and uncouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.