Looking for contact info for rental home in Playa Chiquita

Wuwu

Oct 3, 2012
Greetings all, I last visited the North Coast in the summer of 2012 with some friends. We stayed in a wonderful 6 bedroom rental house w/outdoor pool in Playa Chiquita. The owners are a very nice European couple who I believe are Hungarian. They treated us very well and, in turn, we took good care of their house as visitors. If I recall correctly the wife's name is Horno. She left her phone # with us to contact her directly if/when we were to return but, of course, we lost her #.

If anyone knows how I may get in contact with them, I would greatly appreciate if you would send a PM. I understand that I can find rental housing via amberguardian and other sites but would like to reconnect personally with these owners if possible.

A side note for our previous trip is that we reserved a different rental only to be notified the day before leaving that it was double booked for our arrival time. Horno and her husband offered us a last minute deal for their house and saved a big headache for our group.

Any help is appreciated...

sicknote

Jun 9, 2009
rental

hi there , try keith at watson homes in sosua he has loads of rentals etc which might interest you his email is keith@watsonhomes.tv or his office number is 809 571 1748 he has a exellent reputation and has been hear for many years