Question

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
Happy New Years DR1
I have friends going down to Puerto Plata in a week for a bachelor party . Last week I heard that Crystals was closed . Question is , is the place closed due to the holidays ( lol ) or did the cops shut down this place also ( el Bohem ) ? Thanks in advance - Anthony

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Drove past it this morning a guard was outside as useual, but guess that doesn't answer your question. I have never been, but it does appear to be open.

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
Thanx alot for the info . By any chance you drive by there at night , let me know if you see the lights on , lol

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Happy New Years DR1
I have friends going down to Puerto Plata in a week for a bachelor party . Last week I heard that Crystals was closed . Question is , is the place closed due to the holidays ( lol ) or did the cops shut down this place also ( el Bohem ) ? Thanks in advance - Anthony

why not just go to a place like Field of Dreams and save half the money?

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
why not just go to a place like Field of Dreams and save half the money?
Hey , I heard the girls there are a mess - but I'll look into it , thanx. I know El Bohem is closed down and may open up again under a new name - who knows .

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Hey , I heard the girls there are a mess - but I'll look into it , thanx. I know El Bohem is closed down and may open up again under a new name - who knows .

as in all cases, it is a crap shoot. sometimes you have a group of fine girls, other times not so fine. hey, i have seen some Crystal's chicas in the daytime, and they are no prize winners. at least you get to see the other girls in sunlight, not disco bulbs. you hate to get up next morning and say 'what have I done?"

El Bohen changed names, reopened for a short stint, and closed again. i put a hex on them ever since they charged me 300 pesos for a screwdriver.

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
as in all cases, it is a crap shoot. sometimes you have a group of fine girls, other times not so fine. hey, i have seen some Crystal's chicas in the daytime, and they are no prize winners. at least you get to see the other girls in sunlight, not disco bulbs. you hate to get up next morning and say 'what have I done?"

El Bohen changed names, reopened for a short stint, and closed again. i put a hex on them ever since they charged me 300 pesos for a screwdriver.
I remembered talking to a girl at crystals once at the club to set a meet the next day. The next day we met up at the beach outside and I asked her if I knew her . She said " yea , you told me to meet you hear last night ". She looked so different I had no idea who I was talking to. I took her word for it due to I had 4 " services " of Brugal that night prior

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
how about blackbears in costambar? the place is nice enough in terms of amenities and accommodations. the girls ain't bad either. all that i have seen are young and slim.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
how about blackbears in costambar? the place is nice enough in terms of amenities and accommodations. the girls ain't bad either. all that i have seen are young and slim.
How often do you visit blackbeards???????

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I remembered talking to a girl at crystals once at the club to set a meet the next day. The next day we met up at the beach outside and I asked her if I knew her . She said " yea , you told me to meet you hear last night ". She looked so different I had no idea who I was talking to. I took her word for it due to I had 4 " services " of Brugal that night prior

i rest my case....the night works wonders for some of these girls.

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
Don't forget the glow in the dark makeup that makes their faces look different in the dark

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
I've driven by Blackbeards numerous times due to I stay in Costambar when I visit DR but never went in side . I think I will skip that place

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I've driven by Blackbeards numerous times due to I stay in Costambar when I visit DR but never went in side . I think I will skip that place

you are making a mistake, my man. the meat there is fresh and i saw it in the light of the day. better fare that i saw on avenida colon.

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
you are making a mistake, my man. the meat there is fresh and i saw it in the light of the day. better fare that i saw on avenida colon.

Ok , ill take your word for it - ill try it out, lol I like to go to the Supermarkets and talk to the girls who work there and ask them what they like to drink in the liquor aisle . When they tell me what they like , I buy it and tell them I hate to drink alone and would you like to join me ? I never got no for an answer and when they come over my place, they then say yes -- Don't judge me, lol

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha ha, you are a smooth operator :) good luck. blackbeards is not a sleazy nightclub. it is a nice, small place. clean pool, clean restaurant. prices of drinks are like in a normal bar. girls are not super expensive either. the atmosphere is relaxing.