The Power of Bachata

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
This really makes me mad. She assured me she wouldn't go out dancing when I wasn't there.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Where in the world is this? Is this some mythical land where there's only one guy left? All kind of girls standing around to see one guy dance (who is actually not that great of a dancer IMO). No other guy in sight...someone please let me know so I can buy a ticket ASAP :cheeky:

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
There's a big international Bachata-Congress in SD and Juan Dolio 17.-27.1.2014 with emphasis on dominican style.

Julia31

Jan 4, 2012
Has anyone ever been to one of the festivals before? I checked the website but its sooo confusing, full of more or less usefull information but many question remain unanswered like do you yet dominican dance partners for the classes or do you dance with other guests..do they make sure couples are even and so on..I was thinkin about joining this festival but the apparently crazy organisation kept me away from it yet

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
[video=youtube;fgmQ9F8mV28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgmQ9F8mV28[/video]

I am going out immediately to take lessons or maybe I will bring this guy with me. I thought my dog was a chick magnet but this guy is the bomb. I am very happy heterosexual but I might get in line. I doubt this guy has any problems getting laid. He needs a number machine like you find in supermarket deli's. Wow, I am blown away how these women are so willing.

LTSteve

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am going out immediately to take lessons or maybe I will bring this guy with me. I thought my dog was a chick magnet but this guy is the bomb. I am very happy heterosexual but I might get in line. I doubt this guy has any problems getting laid. He needs a number machine like you find in supermarket deli's. Wow, I am blown away how these women are so willing.

LTSteve

Not hating or anything but this is NOT true bachata!!!!!!! Just some fancy moves. A 70's hustler can make these moves and then some. Erotic, yes. Expert dancing, NOOOO