Dominican hair products wholesale seeking vendor info

rirokstar

Jan 4, 2014
Hi - I am new and reside in the US. I am looking to purchase hair products for resell. I have looked everywhere and just found your board. I own a hair extension company and i'm looking to add to my product line. Please forward me information.

Thank you!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi - I am new and reside in the US. I am looking to purchase hair products for resell. I have looked everywhere and just found your board. I own a hair extension company and i'm looking to add to my product line. Please forward me information.

Thank you!

Your on the wrong site. Go away!!

LTSteve

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Try to find a US distributor for Baba de Caracol. Very good product line.

i bought it to try and it was the worst hair product i have ever used. after using shampoo my hair was so tangled i could not comb it. the conditioner is too greasy and does not washes off well. never again.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have gringa hair so it's not for for me, probably. but i bought it after reading a post on a polish blog of some DR enthusiasts who travel here often and the girl (caucasian) traveler buys this for herself.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
i have gringa hair so it's not for for me, probably. but i bought it after reading a post on a polish blog of some DR enthusiasts who travel here often and the girl (caucasian) traveler buys this for herself.

I hope the rug matches the curtains!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

Thank you!

If you speak Spanish, call Layla Cosmeticos in Santo Domingo, they manufacture a line of hair products that is excellent.

Tel?fono: (1) (809) 535-4540 Fax: (1) (809) 532-7636