Stallion found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
Here at Project Isobel we have a beautiful dark chestnut stallion in safe keeping. He broke into our field today to fight with our horses. We will release him to his rightful owner on proof of ownership. He is in pretty good condition apart from his feet. He is calm with humans but very aggressive with other horses. We believe he came from the Bombita direction. PM me, please, if you know who he belongs to.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
.... He is calm with humans but very aggressive with other horses. ...

I think he's related to my 22 lb. terrier mix. He's aggressive with male dogs, the bigger the dog the more aggressive he gets. He HATES Chou Chous and they don't particularly like him.

That's a happy ending with the stallion.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I think I'm a "Gelding" now!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p
AND, I am trying to figure why this thread is in the "New Members Forum"????
Did,..."Stallion" just join??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
I think most tiny dogs think they are Rottweilers! Mind you, my Lhasa Apso knew she would never win and would always just lie down and submit and as a result NEVER got attacked! Chows can be unpredictable with other dogs at the best of times, but when one attacked one of our other smallish, totally non aggressive dogs, she got hold of its ear and wouldn't let go and from then on this dog would skulk away whenever we passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.