Videos the wife made of us moving and living in the DR

watch

I thought some people may like watching videos of the wife and moving to the paradise of the DR. It was quite the culture shock to say the least!

[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2Rjamro3mvg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

It's called Life is a Science Experiment and there are about 38 videos.

Crap i don't think my link is working...ahhhh
If you google Easton Hector-Brown it is 4th link down.

watch

Last edited:

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
Thanks for the video...now we know what we looked like.....the only thing I didn't see was the dreaded weight scale...my
husband was a "you can only pack 50lbs".....and I did! each bag exactly 50 lbs....I just went and redid the suitcases my way
when he was asleep.......nice to put a face with the name

Thanks for the video...now we know what we looked like.....the only thing I didn't see was the dreaded weight scale...my
husband was a "you can only pack 50lbs".....and I did! each bag exactly 50 lbs....I just went and redid the suitcases my way
when he was asleep.......nice to put a face with the name

I did weigh them and i was stressed as f*ck about what heavy things the wife was bringing lol. I think i didn't want her to go over 100 pounds.
We brought all the wrong things and the things I was stressing about the Wife bringing were the things we needed!!
I am wrong yet again! Wife 1,234,657 me 2

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for the info and laughs Harley. Mary your secret is safe with me, unfortunately I showed it to Lorraine.
I am also a weigh your luggage guy before you leave the house. Good peg.
matt