Posting issues...spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollohan4

Jan 6, 2014
So the answer to why are my posts not posting was that the first was marked as spam...why was it marked as spam? And will all the posts I made now be posted or did they trash them? Frustrating! :)

And I did try again....I responded to a post and I got the same msg that it has to be okayed by a moderator. I am confused because what I have said does not have anything 'wrong' in it but some of the stuff that the others are saying is very questionable and I would love to be able to respond (defend actually).

Lisa

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I am sure it will all be puzzled out and you can get back to your missionary position.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I still haven't figured out how to post a new thread....Im just a dumb gringo

Go to the section you want to create a thread in, and hit the "Post New Thread Button!
I am sure you'll have 319 posts by St Paddy's Day!

esl_prof

Dec 6, 2013
So the answer to why are my posts not posting was that the first was marked as spam...why was it marked as spam? And will all the posts I made now be posted or did they trash them? Frustrating! :)

I've tried to post to Lisa's initial thread as well and encountered the same problem. Forty-eight hours later, the moderator still has not "approved" my message. It appears that their is a technical glitch of some sort on some of our accounts.

esl_prof

Dec 6, 2013

And I did try again....I responded to a post and I got the same msg that it has to be okayed by a moderator. I am confused because what I have said does not have anything 'wrong' in it but some of the stuff that the others are saying is very questionable and I would love to be able to respond (defend actually).

Lisa

I have also tried to post to Lisa's initial thread, with the same results. It appears that there is some sort of technical glitch with some of our accounts.

esl_prof

Dec 6, 2013

I've been having this exact same problem as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.