More Posting Issues

esl_prof

Dec 6, 2013
"So the answer to why are my posts not posting was that the first was marked as spam...why was it marked as spam? And will all the posts I made now be posted or did they trash them? Frustrating!

And I did try again....I responded to a post and I got the same msg that it has to be okayed by a moderator. I am confused because what I have said does not have anything 'wrong' in it but some of the stuff that the others are saying is very questionable and I would love to be able to respond (defend actually)."

I've attempted to post replies to both of Mollohan's threads, and I have the exact same problem. If you can see this, than it appears that I can start my own threads but, due to unexplainable software gremlins, cannot actually post responses to existing threads. Uuuurrrggghhhhhh!!!!

HeyItsMe

Apr 29, 2014
Hi, I'm trying to post an introduction and it's telling me post denied... am I doing this wrong?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hi, I'm trying to post an introduction and it's telling me post denied... am I doing this wrong?

There must not be much a problem because we are seeing this post.

Welcome to DR1--that is, if you are not a spammer.

HeyItsMe

Apr 29, 2014
Hi Ken, no not a spammer:) it seems I can reply to a thread but not create my own. Any guesses?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
DR1 has reached its maximum allowable limit of defenders. If you would like to be an attacker we have space.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
by the time you finish this thread you will have 500 posts and can enter the off topic forum where dreams come true

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I have followed DR1 for several years and joined last year. For the life of me I cannot remember or figure out how to start a new thread. I keep looking but it still eludes me. Hopefully by replying to this some kind person will send me in the right direction with a minimal amount of ridicule.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I have followed DR1 for several years and joined last year. For the life of me I cannot remember or figure out how to start a new thread. I keep looking but it still eludes me. Hopefully by replying to this some kind person will send me in the right direction with a minimal amount of ridicule.

Click on the large word FORUM at the top of this page. When that page opens, find the forum you want to post in from the list, and click on the forum name. Then at the top click on 'start new thread'. Voila!

May 29, 2006
There's some bug in my software which causes posts to occasionally crash the page their on. I can read the first few lines then the page goes blank and scrolling down it eventually turns black. Doesn't happen on the desk computer. Maybe some conflict with AdBlock? Using Google Chrome.

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
I woulde like to post a new thread about the adress of a Swiss Bar Restaurant in Santiago I have seen. Maybe this place could be a nice meetingpoint for Forenors and Dominicans.

Point is that this might be seen as spam. Hope not.:D Please let me know.

Other point is that I don't know how to start a new thread because I'm a dino.