more extortion of foreigners?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
la zeta had this story few days ago:
Z 101

a german man was building a house in sosua, was sued for allegedly not paying the construction worker. as a result his house went to pubic subasta in order to pay the debt.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Z 101

a german man was building a house in sosua, was sued for allegedly not paying the construction worker. as a result his house went to pubic subasta in order to pay the debt.

public auction..yeah..sure

Aug 6, 2006
I have a terrific Hawaiian Aloha shirt, made for some island restaurant chain that I found at the Goodwill in Honolulu. Not available in stores. The first time I wore it, my neighbor said that it looked like Don Ho threw up on it. It is hard to deny this.

Hawaiians, contrary to popular opinion, do not dress like Jack Lord and Danno. Aloha shirts are popular with most of the local men, but to avoid being mistaken for a tourist, they get them made wrong side out, so they look less bright and brilliant. These are hard to find in most stores, so the local Goodwill, right on the route from Waikiki to downtown, is the place to go.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hawaiians, contrary to popular opinion, do not dress like Jack Lord and Danno. Aloha shirts are popular with most of the local men, but to avoid being mistaken for a tourist, they get them made wrong side out, so they look less bright and brilliant. These are hard to find in most stores, so the local Goodwill, right on the route from Waikiki to downtown, is the place to go.

OK, and this Aleman's plaid shirt is from Hawaii, you lost me there Aristotle.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
one has to admire that dr1ers are able to stray off the subject by the second post in the thread :) :) :)

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
In the US unpaid construction workers are not allowed to force the sale of a property. This must be DR style. Lol

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
just click your shoes three times and say there's no place like home , there's no place like home , until you start freezing your nuts off .

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
one has to admire that dr1ers are able to stray off the subject by the second post in the thread :) :) :)

and here I thought I was the only one that gets distracted every time I see something shinny. :)

Aug 6, 2006
and here I thought I was the only one that gets distracted every time I see something shinny. :)

The fact is that there is hardly enough info her to make an informed comment on this particular case. I can, however, insist that one clear right of anyone anywhere it to wear whatever bloody kind of shirt one wishes. Even if they are plaid or studded with luminous hibisci.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Went from talking about extortion to a critique of the guys shirt in two posts flat. :)

and that's what i love :) some folks complain about going off topic, i appreciate it. even on the threads i started myself. serves me right, btw, because i am always to lazy to translate the articles.

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
Z 101

If he did in fact "stiff" the contractor (s), he should lose the house...