Santiago Carnival.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Santiago Carnival, starting next month... Every Sunday during Frebruary at Av. Las carreras Santiago and Zona monumental. Come and enjoy our culture, "Los Lechones Pepineros & la Jolla" plus all the different comparsas from Santiago city-hoods.

Comparsa Bambara; Santiago, 2002. - YouTube

JJ

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
I will be in Santiago Feb 28 for a week....know if there is anything hap[pening anywhere else if I miss Santiago;s carnival?
Santiago Carnival, starting next month... Every Sunday during Frebruary at Av. Las carreras Santiago and Zona monumental. Come and enjoy our culture, "Los Lechones Pepineros & la Jolla" plus all the different comparsas from Santiago city-hoods.

Comparsa Bambara; Santiago, 2002. - YouTube

JJ

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
If you miss Santiago Carnival you can either go to the closing Parade at SD Malecon. Or just go to Mao where the carnival celebrations remain until the first weekend of March...

JJ

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
the carnival in Santo Domingo is the Sunday march 2 then ?/ and you say there s one in Mao? that might be good.... would you know if that is March 2 too as I will be in Santiago.....?
If you miss Santiago Carnival you can either go to the closing Parade at SD Malecon. Or just go to Mao where the carnival celebrations remain untithe th l the first weekend of March...

JJ