best website for dominican property listings?

equinn2823

Sep 30, 2013
i am curious what is the best website for properties for sale here in the DR. In the US realtor.com is pretty much the standard unless you have access to the mls, but here?

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Hlywud - its crap and you know it ! Facebook is much better - everything Cabarete, Everything Sosua and the is a property page too.

It is a shame it is so bad and we even tried to list a property on it and we never got a reply !

olly and the Team

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Yeh, I'd like to see some stats relevant to hits for 2013 and how many actual sales have been closed due to leads from adds on the
site.

I mean I am considering list our Santo Domingo Home here, I love DR1 and all and want to support it, but you know........

Please..................Robert?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
There is no "best" real estate site.

If you you're looking to sell, you should list it with multiple brokers who have good page ranking stats on their sites.
And do your own advertising at the same time. Because of no MLS, there's no such thing as an exclusive listing.

If you're looking to buy, you're best bet is to do your own google searches. Some will be listed by owner, some by brokers. Narrow it down and start negotiating. More work that way but you have more control.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
i am curious what is the best website for properties for sale here in the DR. In the US realtor.com is pretty much the standard unless you have access to the mls, but here?

There is no central mls list in the DR. You have to google by region or city and you will probably get many hits.

LTSTeve

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hlywud - its crap and you know it ! Facebook is much better - everything Cabarete, Everything Sosua and the is a property page too.

It is a shame it is so bad and we even tried to list a property on it and we never got a reply !

olly and the Team

Nothing like constructive criticism.

We offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days, that is clearly stated on the site.
Did you contact me and ask for a refund?

Being an active advertiser allows you to post on the message forums, opening your listing up to 1,000's of people. Plus forum threads do not disappear, unlike real estate listings after a fixed time period. Basically you get a permanent advertisement for a very small fee, on by far the Dominican Republic's busiest forums.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
We placed an ad on DR1 for a property we are selling, had lots of responses to it, and just accepted a deposit.

It works.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yeh, I'd like to see some stats relevant to hits for 2013 and how many actual sales have been closed due to leads from adds on the
site.

I mean I am considering list our Santo Domingo Home here, I love DR1 and all and want to support it, but you know........

Please..................Robert?

No idea on how many sales have been closed, we cannot track that, that's all the client side.

Below are our 2013 stats generated from Google Analytics.
We had close to 4 million unique users in 2013, making us one of the busiest sites in the entire Caribbean region. Most other DR sites do not publish their stats, we do and you will find many threads on the forums with specific stats etc.

Also added as an attachment, so you will get the complete view.

DR1_Stats_2013.jpg

Any questions, let me know.

DR1_Stats_2013.jpg

Last edited:

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

There is no MLS list of properties as you would find in the US. Google whatever area you are interested in and look for individual real estate companies and their listings. You will see a wide choice of properties.