german man missing on the NC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
My friend who lives in that gated community says the car was actually burned on the beach but moved there so the cops could pick it up.
Does not look good for this poor German guy :-(

That is the story going around regarding the car. Had no idea who owned it until reading the above.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
No. The silence is deafening.

Perhaps:
[video=youtube;i3ZC8YR6lqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ZC8YR6lqo[/video]

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
On a completely negative note, is this picture not more likely a suicide? Just speculating, someone should, the silence from DR1ers is as deafening!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
On a completely negative note, is this picture not more likely a suicide? Just speculating, someone should, the silence from DR1ers is as deafening!

Since the article mentioned his office being ransacked, while suicide is possible, it seems less likely than other possibilities.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

when i read that he was in real estate i was compelled to wonder if this is the result of a deal gone bad.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
We have a man originally from Germany with a real estate business who has gone missing. His car found burnt to a crisp near the beach. His car was moved to the side of the main highway and then removed. His real estate office was ransacked.

So far I think that is all the information made public.

I see suicide as unlikely for the reason he is missing.

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
I saw this on Detras Del Rumor a few nights ago. Sorry to hear it. I knew him, though all of our dealings were only business. He was good at finding good quality cheap rentals. He found the house I'm currently living in and I have sent several happy people to him. He was always very cordial and did what he said he was going to do. I do hope things turn out OK but I don't see how that is possible now. It definitely looks like something bad. Hopefully we will at least find out what exactly happened. I don't think he had any family with him here, but I can't be sure about that.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have looked in few news outlets, nothing so far. did a quick search for his dirc weber vermisst and came up with nothing. maybe someone who speaks german can check for info on german forums about DR?

beekaynz

Aug 12, 2011
Was just with my german builder who is a friend of this guy, when he got a call from another friend saying the police had found him. Dead.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i will keep on updating, they just throw in the news and write a full article when more info is available.

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
Very sad. I can't say he was a friend but I did know him and he was always a nice man to deal with. I hope they find out who and why. I'm not sure if he has much family but my condolences to any family and friends he does have.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
The murder of expats or foreigners in the pop/SOS/cab area seems to come on a relay. It is almost as if someone or some people keep leaving, then appearing, kill a few expats then vanish again for a few months. Sounds odd and maybe it is just me, but the regularity seems to have an irregular pattern to them. It's picking up again, or is that just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.