Revista

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I have just paid 45pesos for my car's revista and the girl in Banco Reserva Las Terrenas tells me that I have to go to Nagua for the actual examination. Would somebody please tell where to go in Nagua, it's name and address, where it is and whether I should make an appointment or just turn up. opening hours too, please. thanks.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
ok, didn't see that.

Now that you've paid it you might as well go do it. But here in Cab/Sosua one can buy a revisit on the street without having to go to the official offices, wait for hours and then be told they are out of stickers!
May be different out your way

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
If anybody needs a revista, I still have one left. Purchased two in Cabarete yesterday, one for myself and another one for a forum poster who asked me to buy one for him, but now mysteriously disappeared. I paid 700 pesos. Send me a PM. I am in Sosua.

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
Gone.

If anybody needs a revista, I still have one left. Purchased two in Cabarete yesterday, one for myself and another one for a forum poster who asked me to buy one for him, but now mysteriously disappeared. I paid 700 pesos. Send me a PM. I am in Sosua.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Hey, I didn't mysteriously disappear!! I replied to your message.
Ah well, glad you sold it. I met the guy today and he's getting me one for tuesday.
Sorry it didn't work out but appreciate your getting me one