Looking to rent an Apartment in Bavaro/ Punta Cana

danytravel

Sep 14, 2010
Hi everybody,
I will be in the Punta Cana/ Bavaro area on march the 4th for three nights and I am looking to rent an apartment/ villa with swimming pool in the area. I will be with 2 friends so a three bedrooms is what we are looking for. If anyone here is renting or knows anything please let me know. Thank you very much for the help...

BrentG905

Jan 26, 2014
Hi everybody,
I will be in the Punta Cana/ Bavaro area on march the 4th for three nights and I am looking to rent an apartment/ villa with swimming pool in the area. I will be with 2 friends so a three bedrooms is what we are looking for. If anyone here is renting or knows anything please let me know. Thank you very much for the help...
How much are you looking to spend? There is allot of nice villas in punta cana village for rent.

danytravel

Sep 14, 2010
How much are you looking to spend? There is allot of nice villas in punta cana village for rent.

It's hard to know since the prices I have seen on the Internet are all over the place. I would say around 150$ a night? Any idea of a good website? Thx

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi everybody,

Google VROB.com (vacation rental by owner) There are about 240 properties listed for the PC area. You should be able to find something nice here.

LTSteve

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Hi everybody,

Just FYI, most 3br I've seen advertised are set up for families, so one of the BRs will have twin beds. Unless 2 of the adults are sharing a bed, you may want to look at 4br places if the twin beds are an issue.