end of the affair

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
40? En cada pata, as my mother would say. Why no photo of the san... 'former hotel entertainer'?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Looks like Jose's family will have to find another source of income.

Should this thread be a sticky in the Men From Mars And Women From Venus florum?

SANTIAGO ONE

Oct 20, 2013
recipe for disaster:

*The couple met in the Caribbean in August 2010 when she was on holiday with her mother and began a relationship

*.... she returned in October that year to visit when they got engaged and married months later

*Months later in February 2011, after Mrs Garcia had received a ?43,000

*Mrs Garcia told the court: "His family had debt which I had cleared before he left."

and finally "She agreed she had gone through her entire redundancy payment supporting Garcia."

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
This is just another lesson (among many) of what can happen with a "whirlwind romance" and the end result.

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
I love how it reads - he claimed he accidently plunged a knife into his wife. What were the chances?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
She's too stoopit to have money. Luckily she didn't die from the lesson.

People who can afford to lease should do so and upgrade often.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
40? En cada pata, as my mother would say. Why no photo of the san... 'former hotel entertainer'?

LOL! I thought it was something like Chip and Dale(male strippers)

Here's what a hotel entertainer does/is:

As a Hotel Entertainer, you are responsible, with your team for the organisation and delivery of the daytime and evening entertainment program suited to all hotel guests, providing them with a memorable holiday experience.

You will organize, run and actively take part in the daytime activity program before taking center stage for the evening entertainment. You will host children’s disco, a variety of game shows and a range of fun & exciting events as well as communicating with your guests on a daily basis.

Many hotels some will require you to deliver a varied & stimulating Kid’s Club program.

In addition to the above, depending on the hotel, singers, dancers and performers will star in the One Stop Entertainment production shows and will be required to attend rehearsals to ensure that all shows are performed to the highest possible standard.

http://www.onestop-entertainment.com/article.php?id=14

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
LOL! I thought it was something like Chip and Dale(male strippers)

Here's what a hotel entertainer does/is:

As a Hotel Entertainer, you are responsible, with your team for the organisation and delivery of the daytime and evening entertainment program suited to all hotel guests, providing them with a memorable holiday experience.

You will organize, run and actively take part in the daytime activity program before taking center stage for the evening entertainment. You will host children?s disco, a variety of game shows and a range of fun & exciting events as well as communicating with your guests on a daily basis.

Many hotels some will require you to deliver a varied & stimulating Kid?s Club program.

In addition to the above, depending on the hotel, singers, dancers and performers will star in the One Stop Entertainment production shows and will be required to attend rehearsals to ensure that all shows are performed to the highest possible standard.

Welcome to One Stop Entertainment - Hotel Entertainer/Animator

Did you post that as a joke?

The guy was an "entertainer" in a DR hotel.

You know, where they have rules like:

1. You will dance with the single women, especially the old, fat and ugly ones and make the feel young and sexy.

2. You will not sleep with more than one female guest at a time because the hotel management does not want cat fights on the dance floor.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Did you post that as a joke?

The guy was an "entertainer" in a DR hotel.

You know, where they have rules like:

1. You will dance with the single women, especially the old, fat and ugly ones and make the feel young and sexy.

2. You will not sleep with more than one female guest at a time because the hotel management does not want cat fights on the dance floor.

LOL! No, I seriously thought that's what he did!:D

And this is the type she ended up marrying.:rolleyes: