What we men go through to keep women happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Proof that men HATE shopping! Hilarious pictures from across the world show men bored out of their minds waiting for their partners
Photos have appeared on parody account called Shopping With Their Ladies: The Miserable Men of Instagram
Account now has more than 50,000 followers and captures the pain suffered by men around the world who dread being dragged around the shops

Most men will tell you they hate going shopping.
But if you are in any doubt have a look at this collection of photos from around the world which show men bored out of their minds while waiting for their partners to replenish their wardrobes.
The pictures appear on a parody Instagram account called Shopping with their Ladies: The Miserable Men of Instagram.
The account now has more than 50,000 followers and captures the pain and suffering felt by many men out there who dread being dragged around the shops by their wives or girlfriends.

Read more: Hilarious photos prove that men HATE shopping! | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We ALL have been in this situation and we know about the pain ;)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
When I was single I vowed I'd never put a bloke through that, especially as I felt their pain as a result of being made to trail endlessly after my slow motion shopaholic mother. But then I went and married a man who likes shopping more than I do.

grumpy

Sep 22, 2013
I wish I could shop online exclusively. There are no people in online shops.

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012
The only reason women take a men to shopping is that she needs somebody to pay for it. Better give her your credit card and stay home.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Proof that men HATE shopping! Hilarious pictures from across the world show men bored out of their minds waiting for their partners
Photos have appeared on parody account called Shopping With Their Ladies: The Miserable Men of Instagram
Account now has more than 50,000 followers and captures the pain suffered by men around the world who dread being dragged around the shops

Most men will tell you they hate going shopping.
But if you are in any doubt have a look at this collection of photos from around the world which show men bored out of their minds while waiting for their partners to replenish their wardrobes.
The pictures appear on a parody Instagram account called Shopping with their Ladies: The Miserable Men of Instagram.
The account now has more than 50,000 followers and captures the pain and suffering felt by many men out there who dread being dragged around the shops by their wives or girlfriends.

Read more: Hilarious photos prove that men HATE shopping! | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We ALL have been in this situation and we know about the pain ;)

Mall sheep. A fate worse than death.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i got to admit that i do torture miesposo with shopping. but it only happens when we are in europe so not that often.

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Yeah.. women are evil, ban them all.

[video=youtube;0KCwU05DAHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0KCwU05DAHU[/video]

Last edited:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
gap-man-woman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.