Not allowed to post attachments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britcouple

Aug 13, 2009
Can someone tell me why my posting permissions says I can not post attachments please. eg photos. Thanks.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
To post a photo, you must first upload it to a photo sharing site - I use Photobucket.com

Once it's on photobucket [or tinypic, or wherever you choose] find the IMG link, and copy and paste it into your post.

Easier than it sounds, try it!

Britcouple

Aug 13, 2009
To post a photo, you must first upload it to a photo sharing site - I use Photobucket.com

Once it's on photobucket [or tinypic, or wherever you choose] find the IMG link, and copy and paste it into your post.

Ok, but On the FAQ it says you can upload from your pc! or am I reading it wrong??

Britcouple

Aug 13, 2009
when i go to 'go advanced' it still tells me i can not post attachments and will not let me do that! :mad: lol.

Britcouple

Aug 13, 2009

does that just post the link or the actual photo?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We do not allow attachments. This we we don't have to deal with some people posting photos we don't want to our servers.

Use an online photo hosting service and post a link.

[ IMG ] image link [ /IMG ]

Closed.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We do not allow attachments. This we we don't have to deal with some people posting photos we don't want to our servers.

Use an online photo hosting service and post a link.

[ IMG ] image link [ /IMG ]

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.