government owned land on north coast

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
Dear all
I am looking for government owned land that fits the following criteria.

Electricity lines close by
either with water supply or with out
surrounded or close to other well kept homes
ideally close to beach or with access to a beach
middle class dominican type areas or other foreigners germans, English etc
attractive palm tree type areas
it could also be in the mountains as you head out of cabarete
coastal north coast (i.e sabanata, samana, costambar, cabarete, all ong the main road from sosua to puerto plata

please supply the name of the area and some directions to this land, nearest land mark.... and ill take it from there a
many thanks

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There is a Government Park protected wet land that runs from ProCab in Cabarete westward towards the western end of Cabarete. Of course some parts have been filled in and have squatters on it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what do you mean "government owned"? essentially all the land belongs to the government in a way.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
what do you mean "government owned"? essentially all the land belongs to the government in a way.

It is a protected wet lands area. A park in this case, but I do understand your point about all land being potentially owned by the government if they want it.

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
apologies i should have been more specific
I am also looking for land
that is owned by the government + zoned for residential living? No wet lands parkland etc etc. I mean ive seen loads of land from sosua to pop....... heading down the main free way towards pop on the right. Is that land believed to be government owned
thx

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
I know where there is a piece of Govt owned land by the ocean, PM me if interested

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
UPDATED CRITERIA (dont shoot me!!!!)
many thanks for the responses so far...please continue to PM me. ill send you my email if you pm me and if you are able to send an image to my email id appreciate it...it is necessary that i receive a photo. i obviously need to locate this land. And no sadly i can not share the reasons for my enquiry many thanks though for your interest

Here is my updated criteria
ideally costambar, pop, sosua, along north coast from say cofresi through 50kms or so past cabarete
will consider beachside or some of the mountainous areas outside of sabaneta
either with water supply or with out / possibility of spring access
preferably surrounded or close to other well kept homes / estate

thanks again people

localhistorybuff

Aug 6, 2013
Lovemedo said, "And no sadly i can not share the reasons for my enquiry many thanks though for your interest."

Disney is coming to DR??? Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Having come from a Communist environment I'd expect you to know the difference even if Crowboy declared that he didn't. Private property here doesn't belong to the govt.

the government here can reposes for some purposes (roads and so on).

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
UPDATED CRITERIA (dont shoot me!!!!)
many thanks for the responses so far...please continue to PM me. ill send you my email if you pm me and if you are able to send an image to my email id appreciate it...it is necessary that i receive a photo. i obviously need to locate this land. And no sadly i can not share the reasons for my enquiry many thanks though for your interest

Here is my updated criteria
ideally costambar, pop, sosua, along north coast from say cofresi through 50kms or so past cabarete
will consider beachside or some of the mountainous areas outside of sabaneta
either with water supply or with out / possibility of spring access
preferably surrounded or close to other well kept homes / estate

thanks again people

What size are you looking for?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If they WANT IT, they'll TAKE IT!!!!!!
A General will show up at your gate with an "Official Title" issued before yours.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC