Flower Shop

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Hello,

Which is the best flower shop in Santo Domingo where I can order roses for V-day on Feb 14th?

Thanks

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Hello,

Which is the best flower shop in Santo Domingo where I can order roses for V-day on Feb 14th?

Thanks

are you for something like an FTD .. when you call and they take a credit card and deliver?

otherwise there are ususally flower shops every few Blocks! and flower shops on the street corners.. and on Valentine's day.. well they will be all over ..

here seems to be local FTD one if you are out of the country Floristerias, Envia flores a REP. DOMINICANA, SANTO DOMINGO, SANTIAGO, LA VEGA, SAN PEDRO DE MA, BONAO

roses do not last that long here.. unless you have central air.. I do buy them sometimes but then I just buy from street vendors so they are always on their last days anyway...but.. it is hot for roses..

maybe consider giving her one of these? they are natural flowers but preserved... that way she can remember you all year...
The address of the shop.. Piantini.. very upscale.. and they get a lot of press coverage

Votivo 1x1" con Puchero Mini de Rosas Picola

It is really touching that you are thinking this far ahead!! good on ya!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Envo de chocolates en la Repblica Dominicana | Chic, Exclusivo y a Medida

chocolate can be sent as well...

an Inspired gift.. according to Vogue...

oh be still my heart.. a choclatier with his own Wiki Pascal Caffet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"2009: Best chocolate maker in France"

Pascal Caffet : chocolatier p?tissier vente chocolats pralin?s macaron

well, no, I suppose that chocolate does not keep either..

they say Diamonds are forever.. but now they are not so politically correct.. A Visa would be better, perhaps.