King of La Mulata 3 Selling ?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Alas and alack, For SALE and SOLD are two vastly different things. And even larger than vast at 14.9 Million US. Perhaps Sir Richard will take a liking to it?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
It's all of La Mulata III, LOL.
I wonder how many titles are involved?
I am sure The Team will investigate and report back to us.

they mention 22 acres of land, 19 villas and 5 other buildings (kitchens, laundry and so on). not bad.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
well, 22 acres divided by 19 is well over 4,000 square meters per each property. of course i do not know how the houses are placed, this division may not be realistically feasible. 14.9 million dollars makes it about 784,000 per each property. i excluded 5 other buildings although they can possibly be upgraded to normal housing. of course some villas are smaller, some are bigger.

the prices in that area vary, i checked some listings and i saw anything from 100k dollars to 800k dollars.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
well, 22 acres divided by 19 is well over 4,000 square meters per each property. of course i do not know how the houses are placed, this division may not be realistically feasible. 14.9 million dollars makes it about 784,000 per each property. i excluded 5 other buildings although they can possibly be upgraded to normal housing. of course some villas are smaller, some are bigger.

the prices in that area vary, i checked some listings and i saw anything from 100k dollars to 800k dollars.

I am impressed , you make a great broker, copy and paste all of Sothebys' listings, like he did, and print bidness cards, and you are good to go.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I am impressed , you make a great broker, copy and paste all of Sothebys' listings, like he did, and print bidness cards, and you are good to go.

ha ha, i am not saying it's worth it, mind you, only running a comparison. it does not make sense as an investment to do individual house resale, even if the 5 outbuildings can be redone as proper houses. it does not make sense as a hotel type of business either, with the initial investment being so high.

i understand where the asking price is coming from, thou. the grounds are well kept, there are internal roads, buildings are in a good condition. lots of money was invested there. the issue is that there is a limit where an investment into the property raises its value and where it becomes unrecoverable. our house is worth roughly the same as other properties on the street, both in terms of the size of the house, size of the land and the immaculate state of the property. but if i put in all marble floors, expensive kitchen, tiled swimming pool and golden taps in the bathrooms i will not be able to recuperate the costs. it will not raise the value of the house as its location and size will not change.

it is the same in this area. it is clear from the photos that the place is well taken care of and beautifully maintained. the buildings are seemingly well made and well kept. but a buyer is in it for a profit and at this price i see no profit being made.