HOLA DR1..talk to me

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
this newbie, happy hugger hails from DC, currently resides in Cofresi.

thanks for the fun posts thus far, i look forward to being a part of this online-community. grande abrazos! aC

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
thank you mofongoloco!

i see you've been in this community for a year. maybe you can help w/ the post i did about extending a trip so there's no issues on return visits?! aC

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Welcome indeed, you will enjoy the crazy mix of people here, they come in all shapes, sizes and colours! And there is a great band here in PC area who play some great AC/DC covers... happy chatting!

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Is your user name a tribute to the Australian rock group, electricity, or your sexuality?

If it is to the rock group, then i have a story you might appreciate.

Frank

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
none of the above, Frank.

my initials and where I hail from. aC
Is your user name a tribute to the Australian rock group, electricity, or your sexuality?

If it is to the rock group, then i have a story you might appreciate.

Frank

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
sorry bro. I am Mr. Follow-the-rules outside my county. I would never overstay and try to beat the minimal fine imposed. My motto is shut up and pay. And make friends with a high ranking official. Anyway, I gotta work, so I don't get more than thirty days at a time. and I gotta go to other places too. enjoy

thank you mofongoloco!

i see you've been in this community for a year. maybe you can help w/ the post i did about extending a trip so there's no issues on return visits?! aC