Help me understand!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
DV8 just commented on an interesting point.

I always wondered why is it that a woman can see another woman from accross the way and , w/o knowing her, already does not like her? Could it be she is more prettier, etc?

Men, at least not me, tend not to judge another man w/o knowing that person first. Ex. I will not say I do not like a person because of the way he dresses or type of car he drives BUT once I start talking to that person then I can really say if I like that person or not.:cheeky::cheeky: IMO

Last edited:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I thought it was tax season, too quiet in Sankyland for you primo?
Men really do not give a chit about other men, not as catty as women.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I thought it was tax season, too quiet in Sankyland for you primo?
Men really do not give a chit about other men, not as catty as women.

Yeah, very busy but the tax work is a night time job at home. Right now, my close for the month is done and goofing off!!! :0)

BTW, Dominican men do act as catty as women. They tend to judge accross the room.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
that is women's intuition, BB,, and it holds for both their first impressions of men and women ..Women

I have several times tried to talk myself out of an initial dislike of someone based on no information, just a gut feeling..only to discover later that the gut was right

think of us as Diana Troy, your local empath

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

I always wondered why is it that a woman can see another woman from accross the way and , w/o knowing her, already does not like her? Could it be she is more prettier, etc?

Men, at least not me, tend not to judge another man w/o knowing that person first. Ex. I will not say I do not like a person because of the way he dresses or type of car he drives BUT once I start talking to that person then I can really say if I like that person or not.:cheeky::cheeky: IMO
Cats and Dogs have different insecurity triggers. For Women it's emotional threat and for Men it's physical threat.

If you're at a restaurant with your Lady Love and a Guy walks in after handing the valet the keys to his Porsche, immaculately coiffed, impeccably dressed and charming as all getout with his flashing eyes, angelic voice and perfect smile the only thing you're going to worry about is him not trying to hit on you in the Mens room.

If it happens to be a Woman with the smile, the Porsche, the eyes, the voice and the physical beauty I guarantee that your Lady Love will not only inspect your every reaction to her but at some point in the conversation she utter the word "Whore".

Contrarily if this Guy walks into the restaurant you will spot him waay before she does, move your chair back to the wall and scan the exits......

092608-robina-shooting-victim-and-bandido-gang-member-jacques-teamo.jpg

...and she will hardly notice him.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
that is women's intuition, BB,, and it holds for both their first impressions of men and women ..Women

I have several times tried to talk myself out of an initial dislike of someone based on no information, just a gut feeling..only to discover later that the gut was right

think of us as Diana Troy, your local empath

Very true but, sometimes, especially for women, that dislike is based on looks (when it comes to other women). Never understood why !

Feb 15, 2005
Cats and Dogs have different insecurity triggers. For Women it's emotional threat and for Men it's physical threat.

If you're at a restaurant with your Lady Love and a Guy walks in after handing the valet the keys to his Porsche, immaculately coiffed, impeccably dressed and charming as all getout with his flashing eyes, angelic voice and perfect smile the only thing you're going to worry about is him not trying to hit on you in the Mens room.

If it happens to be a Woman with the smile, the Porsche, the eyes, the voice and the physical beauty I guarantee that your Lady Love will not only inspect your every reaction to her but at some point in the conversation she utter the word "Whore".

Contrarily if this Guy walks into the restaurant you will spot him waay before she does, move your chair back to the wall and scan the exits......

092608-robina-shooting-victim-and-bandido-gang-member-jacques-teamo.jpg

...and she will hardly notice him.

Some women may see him as the alpha her current man is not and get that little twang sensation down below. jajaja...just saying.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

see you are talking about blehyonce? i don't dislike her based on her looks. i dislike her because she is nasty, fake dumbass. just an example: a while ago jay-z wished to go vegan for a month and announced than queen bleh will join him. following that they were photographed several times arriving to different vegan restaurants. what was buy-once wearing? leather pants. then fur. then cow skin top. then a lovely attire with pepperoni pizza print on. listen, skank, if you do not like the vegan thing you don't have to do it. no one is forcing you to try vegan diet for a month. you don't have to do anything to please your husband. he is already pleased that you let him play with ciara and riri. just don't be offensive, rude and obnoxious to those who have different ideals than yours.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Damn ! For someone who doesn't like her, you know a damn lot about B. life down to her 5 previous outfits, lol !! Interesting :cheeky:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i love a gossip page dlisted and read it religiously every day. i know more about blehyonce than about my own cousins. also about kuntdashians and a bunch of other celebs that make it front pages today. and no, i don't hate all of 'em :) there are many celebs i like, despite their silly antics.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
see you are talking about blehyonce?

Nope. It is just a curious thing I have noticed over the years that women dislike others based on many factors. I will walk with a gal and notice that she and other ladies would look at each other with hate and recourse. Never understood why would they if they do not know each other personally. It is just wierd. That's all!!!!!!

You and others are entilted to feel the way you do. I would never take that away from an individual. I would just say that a person should be given a chance before judgement is passed. Of course, this does not pertain to celebrities since they put their lives out there for all to see. I am speaking about the average Joe and Jane. :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
famous first impression, eh? i am a sucker for female beauty and i rarely "hate" pretty girls at first sight. who does not like to look at cuties, right? but i still get along with men better than with women. there is no jealousy here. it's just that in general terms men are often smarter and more interesting. but... i did feel instant and strong bond with few women i met, call it immediate affection/friendship.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
i love a gossip page dlisted and read it religiously every day. i know more about blehyonce than about my own cousins. also about kuntdashians and a bunch of other celebs that make it front pages today. and no, i don't hate all of 'em :) there are many celebs i like, despite their silly antics.

You THINK you know. I happen to have a couple of good friends working in that industry (one is fashion stylist and other is a make up artist). So, I know how the business work and all that is BS. Interviews where you think the person is genuine, they get the questions in advance and the answers are worked by their PR people. It s all about business.

Also in my younger days, I used to run into them, mostly in parties (due to an ex also in the business). Jay-z is a cool/humble guy who was very respectful. I saw B. a couple of times, and she is a stunning woman (I will give you that she wears a LOT of make up), so is Rihanna. Solange is lot more reserved, but pretty. Artists who appear supa cool, have sometimes bitchy personality.

Gossip is just part of the business, the money making machine.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
You THINK you know.

i KNOW i do. my cousins (and i have many) have kids, dozens of them, i'm sure. i don't know a single name of their offspring. and i know that bleh's crotch fruit is called blue ivy. of course i have zero interest in my family anyways.

and i like jay-z, btw. he seems like a normal dude. i read the illuminati golden couple were spotted in SD last week. see? i don't even know where my cousins live. :)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
i KNOW i do. my cousins (and i have many) have kids, dozens of them, i'm sure. i don't know a single name of their offspring. and i know that bleh's crotch fruit is called blue ivy. of course i have zero interest in my family anyways.

and i like jay-z, btw. he seems like a normal dude. i read the illuminati golden couple were spotted in SD last week. see? i don't even know where my cousins live. :)

1) They are secretly heading to Cuba again cause when they see a nice beach they head to St Bart.

2)Wild guess: In Poland (some in UK, lol)

:)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they've been to cuba just months ago. see? damn :)

i tell you who of them celebrity skanks i like. nicky minaj. she's nice meat, i like her music and i don't ever read about her being a total ass. nicky, babes, call me ;)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
they've been to cuba just months ago. see? damn :)

i tell you who of them celebrity skanks i like. nicky minaj. she's nice meat, i like her music and i don't ever read about her being a total ass. nicky, babes, call me ;)

She can't, her plastic surgeon is in charge of that.

niki_minaj_plastic-surgery-before-and-after-photos.jpg

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
yea..I was talking to Elvis recently, he's a humble dude. I had sideburn envy but we still bonded.