Waterfront House In Sosua Sells For $2k U.S.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Two weeks ago I purchased a 2 bedroom house for $90k RD which is about $2100 U.S.

The property comes with an additional lot as well to either extend the house or build something else.

I needed to invest about $1000 to install a hot water heater, new stove, television and some electrical work and already have it rented out.

Just thought I would let everyone know how inexpensive property is in the Dominican Republic

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am coming over to crash there for a few while there!!!! lol

Congrats!!!! :-0)

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
Seriously??????????????????

Two weeks ago I purchased a 2 bedroom house for $90k RD which is about $2100 U.S.

The property comes with an additional lot as well to either extend the house or build something else.

I needed to invest about $1000 to install a hot water heater, new stove, television and some electrical work and already have it rented out.

Just thought I would let everyone know how inexpensive property is in the Dominican Republic

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
not worth a centavo more than 89,000 pesos

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Seriously??????????????????

Yes Seriously !

It's a brick and mortar Casita in Sosua Abajo that my house keeper was renting and has a running stream of water.

She was planning on buying it from the owner when she sold the pigs she is raising but I financed the deal and I deduct what she was paying in rent from her wages.

Everything was done through a lawyer and now she has a house that's paid for and an income from me and the pigs.

This was for her not me and I made the $3k with the Santa Claus rally going long ym, es and nq for a few days.

Merry Xmas Lidia !

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
Free clean and rinse in Sosua Abajo

Houses in Sosua Abajo are not only a bargain, you get free rinse and cleaning about once a year from mother nature.
The "rio sube" about 2 feet high in houses for this price.

Alexander