La Vega Carnival transportation

francogringo

Feb 22, 2014
anybody know how to get from Sosua to La Vega for Carnival? Bus schedule? And more importantly will there be transportation back or will the buses be full?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
anybody know how to get from Sosua to La Vega for Carnival? Bus schedule? And more importantly will there be transportation back or will the buses be full?

You can take Caribe Tour bus to La Vega. Getting a bus back is always hard because the bus starts in SD and you don't know how many seats will be open when it gets to La Vega. Best to take a guagua from La Vega to Santiago and get the bus from there. Your chances will be much better.

I took a party bus with Dominicans from Cab last weekend to la vega carnival. 700 pesos and free drinks, the only thing I hated was being on someone else's schedule, we left at 10am and back at 2am!
Watch your ASS the Diablo freaks may get you!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I took a party bus with Dominicans from Cab last weekend to la vega carnival. 700 pesos and free drinks, the only thing I hated was being on someone else's schedule, we left at 10am and back at 2am!
Watch your ASS the Diablo freaks may get you!

the Diablo freaks? are those the mutants that run around whacking strangers on the nether regions with some blunt instrument?

Aug 6, 2006
The tradition used to be to whack people with a pig's bladder on a stick. In Spain, a whack with a pig's bladder was all in good fun, but Jews and Muslims were especially offended. It was a way of using a Christian tradition to punish or perhaps to reveal who was a heretic. I have seen pig's bladders on sticks in Santo Domingo. The general idea was teenage boys would whack the victim until he coughed up change or candy, then they would run off and whack someone else.

the Diablo freaks? are those the mutants that run around whacking strangers on the nether regions with some blunt instrument?

YES!! I posted a pic of my wife's ass, it was brutal!!! Well actually Dv8 posted it for me bc I can't do it but you have to see her ass, they chased her around and she was really trying to hide!! I think my post was called La Vega Carnival....

Seriously I feel I have to to warn people out there!!!

The tradition used to be to whack people with a pig's bladder on a stick. In Spain, a whack with a pig's bladder was all in good fun, but Jews and Muslims were especially offended. It was a way of using a Christian tradition to punish or perhaps to reveal who was a heretic. I have seen pig's bladders on sticks in Santo Domingo. The general idea was teenage boys would whack the victim until he coughed up change or candy, then they would run off and whack someone else.

Damn i wish i knew that I would have thrown money at them!