Spring Break Boca Chica / Juan Dulio 3/16-3/21

Waber

Sep 2, 2013
Does anyone know if there are any Spring break activities happening in Boca Chica or Juan Dulio week of 3/16?

I know that BC is the armpit of the DR, and that there are other destination much better suited for spring break activities however, I have things to attend to in SD, so I will be in the area.

Thanks

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Does anyone know if there are any Spring break activities happening in Boca Chica or Juan Dulio week of 3/16?

I know that BC is the armpit of the DR, and that there are other destination much better suited for spring break activities however, I have things to attend to in SD, so I will be in the area.

Thanks

Really? How did you come upon this information?

Waber

Sep 2, 2013
Just trying to avoid the long debate about how wonderful/awful BC is. I've been there several times, so I know what to expect. However, I've never been during spring break, and I was wondering if it got much of a spring break crowd or had any spring break events......

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Just trying to avoid the long debate about how wonderful/awful BC is. I've been there several times, so I know what to expect. However, I've never been during spring break, and I was wondering if it got much of a spring break crowd or had any spring break events......

Most of the Spring Break action in the D.R. will occur at the AI's and for the most part on the East Coast. Having said that, the Spring Break crowd in the D.R. is miniscule compared to that in South Florida. I have spent a fortune sending my Kids to Miami to celebrate Spring Break over the years. The youngest ones want to go to D.R. for graduation. Guess where? Punta Cana.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Here is the schedule for that week in BC:

1.) BEACH CHAIR BOOGIE, see who is willing to dash for the chair and pay a ridiculous fee

2.) SCORE SOME DRUGS, see how many dealers you can contact in an hour and spend the less

3.) TOURIST RIP OFF, talk a tourist into buying you a drink and a meal and get rewarded

4.) BC TWIRKING, see if you can outwork the locals

5.) HIRE A HOOKER, negotiate the best price and you will feel good about outcome

I'm sure there are many other activities in addition to the ones I have listed.

LTSTeve

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Here is the schedule for that week in BC:

1.) BEACH CHAIR BOOGIE, see who is willing to dash for the chair and pay a ridiculous fee

2.) SCORE SOME DRUGS, see how many dealers you can contact in an hour and spend the less

3.) TOURIST RIP OFF, talk a tourist into buying you a drink and a meal and get rewarded

4.) BC TWIRKING, see if you can outwork the locals

5.) HIRE A HOOKER, negotiate the best price and you will feel good about outcome

I'm sure there are many other activities in addition to the ones I have listed.

LTSTeve

That description fits any tourist beach town in the DR. ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Check out, "Las Terrenas"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mOST OF THE dr'S PROSTITUTES NOW WORK THERE!
c
Crime is everywhere, and foreigners are being killed in the streets!
Real estate values are dropping faster than the prostitutes pantis!
That's what everyone says anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
tHE QUESTION SHOULD BE,..."wHY DO PEOPLE spread "Dis Information" about "Boca Chica", & "Sosua" ???????
I thought I'd just see if you "Take" as good as you "Give"?????
I invite you to see your own post #6, this thread.
You "Gave" it to "BC" pretty good, now "TAKE" some from me,....."LT"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
tHE QUESTION SHOULD BE,..."wHY DO PEOPLE spread "Dis Information" about "Boca Chica", & "Sosua" ???????
I thought I'd just see if you "Take" as good as you "Give"?????
I invite you to see your own post #6, this thread.
You "Gave" it to "BC" pretty good, now "TAKE" some from me,....."LT"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

OK. What is your point? That BC is a wonderful place for tourists? When was the last time you were in LT? Do you have a clue?

LTSteve

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When was the last time YOU were in "BC", OR, "Sosua"?????????

My "POINT" should be obvious to you, everyone else, "Gets It"!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I have NEVER been to"LT", too many hookers and vendors all over the beach, and in town too!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

I have NEVER been to"LT", too many hookers and vendors all over the beach, and in town too!

You are an arrogant sob. Maybe you think because you are a big deal on this forum that I should be impressed.

There are very few vendors or hookers on the beaches in LT, but of course, you already know that and are just looking for a reaction. Well here it is. Kiss my ass. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

LTSteve

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"LT",..."Flattery" will get you nowhere with me"!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
"Grey" one must ALWAYS consider the source!
Nowhere did I find it necessary to insult him in this thread, or anywhere else, for that matter.
When some people see that they are wrong about something they have posted, they can't admit it, Sooooooooooooooo, they "Shoot The Messenger"!
He is RIGHT about ONE THING in his post, I AM, ...."A BIG DEAL", but not just here on DR1, but in "Real Life" as well!
Maybe that, and the fact that he was a "Dr1 Wanna Be Moderator", but was relieved of his duties long ago, have caused him to go over to the "Dark Side" and add his Insults, to his misery?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013

And dont forget LT's obnoxious agressive beach vendors with their pirate DVD's and Cheap Jewlery. :)